one

Chapter one:
I wake up to my alarm blaring. Omg shut up already. I slap my hand into it to turn it off, I roll back over and 5 minutes it goes off again, I fucking hit snooze.

I roll myself off my bed, when my little sister comes in. "Hey V," I greet my sister, "hewo," she says back. She's adorable, she's only four.

"Mama says you have to get weady fow schoow," she smiles her toothy smile. "Be down in a sec," I step onto my soft velvet rug and go into my bathroom connected to my room.

Yes, I'm rich so what. Everyone thinks I'm so cliche but I kinda am. I'm rich, my parents are still together, I get good grades, and I'm popular, but they don't know what happens behind the fake smiles.

My moms a neurosurgeon and my dad is a general surgeon.

I get out the shower and brush my teeth and do some light makeup. I slip on my outfit of the day. It's a white spaghetti strap crop top with a button up pink skirt with my white vans.

I head downstairs and see my sister chomping on some pancakes my mom made, she works the early morning shifts but she's always on call

How typical. "Do you want me to drive her to school?," I ask my mom. "If you want," my mom answers and her phone beeps probably work.

"Hello?- yea- ok what happened- ok I'll be there in a bit," she hangs up. "Work?," I ask, and she just simply nods.

She rushes for the door and waves goodbye. I let my sister eat her waffles before we enter my black Jeep Wrangler. It was an apology gift from my dad, but I'm not sure why he went back to the same ways.

I drive to her preschool and drop her off. "Hey Lisa how are you?," I ask her teacher. "Good, you," she answer. "All good here," I lie.

Truth is my life's hell, if my mom and dad aren't arguing it's my dad and I over stupid things but he has the need to argue.

I pull up to my high school and looked at the sign that read, 'Glen Cove High School' I peak over my shoulder and see my friends walking towards me.

First Sam says hey, she's a brunette with hair that goes to her back, her eyes are hazely green and on a good day you can see a hint of blue. Then there's Callie, she's has blonde hair with the inside blue and teddy bear brown eyes, and there's Mads, she has a blonde curly bob with highlights, her eyes are grey.

"Hey girls," I greet them. We walk into the school and go to our usual spot, and the end of the hall I see the boys. There's 2 popular groups there's us who knows everybody and maintains our grades and is nice to people who are nice to us.

Then there's them. Who don't care about school, and practically is mean to everyone except the people amongst them, the 'leader' is Ryker Smith, he's the ultimate bad boy. He has piercing blue eyes and brunette hair and a smile any girl would swoon over.