eighteen

Chapter 18:
I wake up to someone tapping my shoulder, I look over and see it's a stranger, "the plane has landed enjoy your stay in LA," the flight attendant says.

I stretch before exiting.

~~~~~
I make my way into my dorm, I wanted to be a normal college student, I know it's kind of impossible with fame and everything but I wanted to try. I own a house in LA if I ever need a getaway.

I find my room and open the door, I guess my roommate is already here. I walk into the empty room with the door open. "Hi, I'm Diamond," she introduces. She looks kind of like Sam, oh Sam I miss her. "I'm SJ, your new roommate," I introduce. "I know, guess how many girls tried to hang with me at our dorm this week, total bitches," she says.

"I like you, I have a feeling we'll get along nicely," I say smiling which she returns. "So I'm just gonna ask do you have a boyfriend of any kind?," she asks. "You know Ryker Smith?," I ask. "Yea every girl on campus is talking about how he'll be attending school," she says.

"Well we're kind of together, but please don't tell anyone, Insider Scoop has been on our ass lately," I say. "Ok whatever you tell me stay in this dorm," she says. Before she leaves she says. "I have a girlfriend btw her names Gabriella but she goes by Gaby," she smiles softly and blushes.

~~~~~
I settle in rather quickly. We're both sitting in the couch, discussing life. "So I wanted to tell you I don't know how often I'll be here between modeling and school, I'll probably just sleep and shower," we both laugh.

"Yea I feel you, I have work after school Monday- Friday and then I have the weekend off," she says. "Yea, I just wanted to let you know Ryker might be coming over one of these days, once he gets settled in," I say scooping ice cream.

Her phone dings. "Another girl wanting to hang out, I don't know how there getting my number," she says and I laugh. "So who's your celebrity crush?," she randomly asks. "Umm I've met a lot of celebrities, so Harry Styles he was a total sweetheart," I say gushing.

"You met Harry styles," she basically popped. "Yours?," I ask. "Billie Eilish, by far," she says. "I met her she's amazing," I smile and she blushes. Someone knocks on our door, I go and open it and see a girl the chains in the door so I don't open it all the way.

"Hi, I'm Gabby," she introduces. "SJ, are you a friend of Diamonds?," I ask. "I hope she considers me more than a fiend since I'm her girlfriend," she jokes and I laugh. I close the door and take the chain off as soon as I open the door 3 girls run down the hall.

I take pictures and give autographs to all of them. "Sorry if they bother you, i can always call my security team," I explain. She laughs, "it's cool," Diamond says. "SJ this is my girlfriend Gaby, Gaby this is SJ Logan famous model, and my new roommate," she announces like a commentator.

I stifle in a laugh when my phone rings. "Hey SJ," I hear Ryker. "Sup dude," I say. "Did you really just 'sup dude' me?," he asks. "Sorry hello Ryker," I laugh. "But my roommate and I are having a housewarming party with only a few people over and I wanted to know if you wanted to come?," he asks. "Sure can I bring my roommate and her girlfriend?," I ask. "Of course," he says. "Ok bye," "text you the deets," he says before hangin up.

"So Ryker and his roommate are having a housewarming party and he wants us to come," I say. "I'm down," Diamond says. "Same," Gaby joins in.

~~~~~
I opt for something not as flashy but still cute.

~~~~~I opt for something not as flashy but still cute