fourteen

Chapter 14:
I woke up in the embrace of my boyfriend with my brother at the door. "Get out you perv," I whisper yell to my brother. "Just checking on you," he says. "Mom made breakfast," he says walking out without closing the door.

"Is it gonna be like this every time I'm here?," Ryker asks. This is the 4th time ZJ has done this. "I could lock my door," I suggest. "Your parents are gonna think somethings up though," he says.

I walk downstairs. "Mom tell your son to stop bring a creep, he literally watches Ry and I sleep in the morning," I complain. "Why are you watching her?," my dad asks. "To make sure nothing happens," he simply says. "Well stop it's creepy," I say hearing footsteps coming downstairs.

"Would you like breakfast?," my mom asks. "No thatnks I actually gotta get going last football game of the season is next Friday so coach wants us for practice," he says.

"I'll see you later?," I call out. "Yea," he responds before leaving. "Why are you watching us for real?," I ask once everyone out of the kitchen. "I know his type I use to be his type, he gets in a 'relationship' then uses the girls for sex, then dumps them," he says I feel my blood boiling.

"You don't know anything about Ryker if I remember correctly you've been gone 4 years Zachary," I storm out of the kitchen. How could he just say that about Ryker like that?

~~~~~
Ry:
Hey my house tonight?

Me:
Yea I'm kinda fighting with my brother

Ry:
Why?

Me:
He says your only dating me to get in my pants

Ry:
How'd he know?

Me: stop it's not funny it really pissed me off

Ry:
Ok I'm sorry just talk to him,, I know how it feels to fight with a sibling it's the worst

Me:
Yea thanks

Ry:
Anytime babe gotta go text you after?

Me:
Yea
~~~~~
I put on my one piece romper and pair it with some sandals and let my hair flow naturally, with a little bit of makeup.

I decide on going to the mall. I walk into pink first. "Hey are you the girl who's boyfriend asked her out at prom?," some girl asks. "Yea how'd you know?," I ask suspiciously. "Your blowing up on the internet, the video has 11 million views already and 7 million likes," she says in an obvious tone, well no autograph for you.

I pull out my phone and check my Instagram, I have 2.7million followers, "wow," I say. "Can I get a picture?," she asks. "Sure why not?," we snap a quick pic and I hurry and buy what I need. I got asked at least 20 more times for a photo.

I get in my car. I check my DM's and see Vogue wants me to model for them apparently they saw my dress and me in it. I text the gc, they say I should text back.

Me:
Hey this is SJ I saw your messages I would love to model for you,,

Vogue:
Ok great Vogue is having an around the world tour where you go to different places and model there clothes, I know your in school so it would be a summer thing if your interested,,

Me:
Ok when does it start,,

Vogue:
June 7th let us know in advance

Me:
Will do
seen

I put my phone down and walk in my house and tell my family everything. "Omg sweetie congrats," my mom says. "But I'm gonna be home for the whole summer," I say bummed, "since you were a little girl you wanted to be a model what's stopping you now?," my dad asks.