Isn't it Lava-ly

Two A.M.

That's how early Alexander was engaged by Elsa and the evil White Ranger.

Alexander supposed it was probably his fault, he'd been out meandering in the woods since ten, but their repeated lackluster appearances were starting to wear on his nerves.

His tonfas spun fluidly around his forearms in the early morning light, sending sparks skittering with nearly every impact.

After three and a half hours of losing combat, a ridiculous number of tyrannodrones destroyed, and pride annihilated, Elsa was finally seeming to crack under the weight of her failure.

Alexander felt power ignite in his body, flowing up his forearms and through his eyes, he thought he could very faintly hear a voice, as well. He barely kept a level head, some part of him simply wanted nothing more than to skewer her where she stood.

Elsa's eyes widened as she saw the same thing as days prior, twin purple orbs peering into the very depths of her soul. She'd smile at the furtherance of her master's plan if she weren't terrified.

He rolled his shoulders as the fighters took a momentary reprieve, "What's your play, Elsa? You keep ambushing me and cackling about your so-called plan...But you never win."

"My goals are beyond your understanding," She sneered, clutching at her arm, "This isn't a battle, purple ranger. It's a war of attrition, and that's where we'll win."

She dove through an invisiportal moments later, leaving the young Oliver alone with his thoughts and weaponry.

"How do you get into these kinds of things, Alexander," He asked out loud, "All of the normal high-school stuff, no, not you, you get to fight the knock-off snow ho."

He glanced at his watch: five-forty-five.

Alexander had a mere hour and a half until he'd have to be at school. He sighed and recollected the arrows he'd used earlier on.

He pulled the sleeves of his long-sleeved shirt up his forearms, wincing as he did so. When he blocked Elsa or the evil White Ranger's attacks with his tonfas, the impact had severely bruised the skin from just under his wrists up to his elbows.

"This won't end well," Alexander muttered as he pulled the sleeves back down, and began to imitate Kira's voice, "So, Alexander, how'd this happen?"

"Well, dearest sister of mine, I got attacked yet again by our favorite frostitute, not that you knew that this was a regular occurrence or anything, so I'll take my dirty look with your hands on your hips with the normal disapproving, 'Allie.'"

"Good job, Alexander," He said to the forest while cracking his neck, "You've officially lost your mind."

He made it back to Hayley's not too much later, the redhead must have been needed at Cyberspace, saving a grateful Alexander from having to tell her what happened.