A Mad, Mad, Mackerel

Author's Note: Over one-hundred votes! You all are amazing! Thank you all so much for the time you spend reading and the comments that you leave, it truly means so much. Enough with the sappy stuff. Thank you all for reading, leave a comment or suggestion wherever you see fit, and as always, stay safe!

The team, minus Alexander, spent hours at Cyberspace, either enjoying the large T.V. or chatting idly with one another. It wasn't until they were leaving when Kira spotted something that stopped her dead in her tracks.

"Isn't that," Ethan pointed at Alexander's bow, hung above the doorframe.

"Alex's," Kira pulled it off the wall, "He left with it last night, so how... Oh, no."

"He'll be fine," Conner tried to get them calmed down, "He probably decided that he didn't want to carry it home."

"He wouldn't do that," Kira rejected immediately, holding the light weapon in her hands, "This is precious to him, he wouldn't just leave it here."

"Wasn't Hayley supposed to come and close the place last night," Conner asked Ethan.

"Yeah, but she never showed," Ethan answered, "Maybe she put it there."

"Dr. O.," Kira asked into her bracelet, "Alex there with you?"

"He's not with you," Tommy responded.

"How about Hayley," Ethan asked, "She got him?"

"Not sure, I'll ask," Tommy answered, "Why, what's wrong?"

"Kira's bugging 'cause he left his bow."

"He wouldn't do that for no reason," Tommy replied immediately, "Let me call Hayley."

Kira put her hands on her hips and gave the red and blue ranger a look.

A few minutes passed until Tommy's voice floated through, "He's with Hayley, don't worry."

"See," Conner asked Kira, "Totally fine."

"Something still doesn't add up," She bounced the weapon in her hands.

"Listen, don't look too far into it, knowing you, you'll force him to tell you some point soon," Conner added.

With Alexander:

"Hayley? Why am I...," Alexander had woken up confused, questioning how he got to Hayley's and why he woke up on her couch until the memory of the previous night slammed into him. Hard, "Oh, son of a--"

"Buddy," She cut him off, "You okay?"