chapter one

soobin pov:

y/f/n

why did you tell y/n
everything?

now she and felix got
back together, and i was
also exposed!

why did i even bother
asking you for help
at first, you useless
thing...

i'm sorry y/f/n

y/n was asking,
so i told her...

i didn't mean to
sabotage your
plan...

well you did

so what's the
point of sorry?

can your apology
do any help?

can your one
"sorry" bring
felix to me
and make me
mine?

no...

then? what's
the point?

don't ever talk
to me again, you
useless thing

you have been blocked by y/f/n

i guess i screwed up... i shouldn't have told y/n, this is all my fault... now, i lost all possibility to be with y/n, and also lost y/f/n as a friend. maybe she didn't see me as a friend, just a tool, but i saw her as a friend. friendships mean a lot to me, so losing her as a friend didn't feel good.

>> one day later >>

in the afternoon, the door opened. seems like y/n came back. i heard laughter at the door, guess she patched things up with felix, just like what y/f/n said. "let's pack your stuff first," i heard felix said. they're probably moving back to his house...

"you two...?" i asked. "yeah, it's all good now," felix said, putting his hand around y/n's waist. ah gosh... how i wish it was me instead of felix... "oh... congrats! you have my blessings," i said, forcing a smile. "really? thanks soobin, it means alot. and also, thank you for telling me the truth," y/n said. "it's nothing," i replied. of course it's nothing, i'm now back to square one. nothing.

soon, they finished the packing and left. it was me left alone in this empty house. i went into y/n's room... the miniature toy she used to place on the shelf now was gone, the blankets were placed properly and it seemed like all of this didn't happen. maybe it was just a dream... (nah bro it's not-) guess i'm back to my lonely life again...

a.n lol how's this starting ._.