chapter four

>> time skip to camp day :D >>

soobin pov:

it was the day of the camp as we all gathered at the school hall. "morning everyone, as you should all know, we are going for a field trip! and after that, we'll be camping there for 3d2n! is everyone excited?" mr han asked. no one replied- awkward enough... 

"anyway, i'm going to announce the groupings. i sent out a form last week to all of you, asking for your desired partners, so today, i will be revealing the pairings. each group will have four people, with two pairs. you will all share one tent, and well, i won't be responsible if anything happens in that tent- but anyway, here are the groupings! if you share the same bracketed number, you're a pair! " he continued.

he flashed a list of names on the projector as i immediately started to look for mine. 

group eight

choi y/n (1)

lee felix (1)

jung y/f/n (2)

choi soobin (2)

it's great i'm paired with y/f/n, but not so great it's with felix and y/n... that'll only make y/f/n feel worse! should i voice it out though... but she might not feel really comfortable if i tell mr han about everything... maybe i'll ask for y/f/n's opinion first, if she's okay then i'll tell mr han i guess...

"those in a pair, you two will need to look out for one another, and you two will be together mostly throughout the camp. later, when we get onto the bus, you two will be together too, so keep a lookout for one another!" mr han said. his phone suddenly rang as he picked it up. 

>> short time skip (afternoon) >>

his phone call ended as he said, "okay everyone, the bus is here, let's all get going!" with that, we all went to find our individual pairs and followed mr han along to the bus. "y/f/n, are you okay with the grouping?" i asked. "why not?" she replied. "i mean... we're grouped with y/n and felix, you might feel a bit..." i replied.

"thanks for thinking about me, but i'll be fine," she assured. "really?" i asked. "yeah, let's get onto the bus," she said. we went onto the bus and took a seat in the middle. we sat in our seats and it became awfully quiet. not the bus though. we were quiet. the bus was really noisy, just like a zoo, but me and y/f/n weren't talking at all.

"are you tired?" i asked. "not really... why?" she replied. "oh, it's just you're really quiet today, i was thinking if it was because you were tired," i said. "ah no it's not that... it's just... why are you being so nice anyway? i'm sure i didn't treat you really well last time..." she said. 

"you're the first person who voluntarily talked to me. even though i know it was cuz you wanted me to help with you getting felix, but it still made me really happy somehow, so i wanted to treat you better. you definitely don't deserve this unfairness you're getting now," i said.

she was quiet for a while and then she replied, "thank you soobin." 

a.n idk it's an awkward story-