chapter ten

y/f/n pov:

"i'm not only hungry, i'm cold too," i replied. "i can't help with hunger, i can only help with cold," he told me. "there's no food here, so you can't help with hunger, but cold?" i asked. he came closer to me and wrapped his arms around me as he whispered in my ear, "there's something called warming with body heat, isn't there?"

at that moment, i felt my face heating up once again. guess i've really fallen for soobin... "oh- th... thank you soobin," i said. 

"no problem, i'm cold too anyway," he said, ruffling my hair. "if we're staying for the night, are we gonna sleep like that?" i asked. oh my god- jung y/f/n what are you asking-

"uh- if you want, sure, i guess," he replied, "i'm okay with that." he's okay with staying like this? does it mean he's comfortable in this position- 

"oh uh, don't mind me, i'm just tired so i'm asking random stuff, of course we won't sleep like that... anyway, i'm tired, so goodnight," i said, quickly letting go and laying on the grass.

i didn't care if the grass was dirty, i wasn't much cleaner anyway, and i was tired. priorities first. i closed my eyes and soon fell into slumber...

soobin pov:

"if we're staying here for the night, are we gonna sleep like that?" she asked. what- "uh- if you want, sure, i guess... i'm okay with that," i replied. choi soobin what are you saying? what do you mean you're ready to hug y/f/n to sleep? you must've got a screw loose...

"oh uh, don't mind me, i'm just tired so i'm asking random stuff, of course we won't sleep like that... anyway, i'm tired, so goodnight," she said as she quickly laid down on the ground and slept. of course we weren't gonna sleep like that, thank god she said no.

"goodnight y/f/n," i said as i lay down beside her, with our legs dangling down the cliff and the star view above us. "the stars today look beautiful," i said, "and so do you," i whispered.

did i just- say she was beautiful- oh god i must be crazy- she didn't reply, guess she fell asleep... that's good, at least i didn't embarrass myself in front of her... but choi soobin, do you really like jung y/f/n?

y/f/n pov:

"the stars today look beautiful, and so do you," i heard soobin say, whispering the last part. was he referring to me? i felt my heartbeat go faster, am i really falling for soobin? or the question is, does soobin like me? 

a.n idk weird ending of a chapter kwidwbiubewf this story might be a long one idkkkk (y/f/n pretended to be sleeping so soobin didn't realise she was actually awake lol)