chapter five

>> we reached the field trip area >> 

soobin pov:

we reached the place we were camping at and i woke the sleeping y/f/n up. "y/f/n... wake up," i said, tapping on her elbow gently. "huh?" she asked, rubbing her eyes. "we're here already, it's time to get down," i told her. "oh... okay let's go," she said, lifting her head from the window (she was leaning against the window as she slept). we picked up our stuff and went down the bus.

"everyone, stay in your individual groups, i will get the tents and be back soon," mr han said. we went to find felix and y/n and it became awfully awkward. i mean- we are love rivals so i wouldn't wish for it to be any better. 

"congrats you two," y/f/n said bitterly. "oh... thanks y/f/n, your wishes mean a lot," y/n said. y/f/n forced a smile as she replied, "why wouldn't i wish you two all the best, you are are the two who... are truly meant for each other..."

"oh y/f/n i need the toilet, do you know where it is?" i asked. i had to get her away, it's getting too far. "oh yeah, i'll bring you there," she said. we made our way to the toilet and y/f/n said, "you didn't have to... i'm letting it go already, my feelings for felix are... mostly gone..." 

"are you sure? you didn't look too comfortable just now..." i said. "yeah, it's... okay now," she replied. "that's good to hear," i replied. "so... toilet or no?" she asked. "nah, i just wanted to go off for a while, it's not great a feeling to be a third wheel is it?" i replied. "yeah, it's better this way," she said.

we went to a nearby cliff (a.n nah bro it's just a cliff to view the scenery) and sat. "are you okay so far?" i asked. "gosh, why do you ask as if i have some mental illness- i'm fine thank you and you?" she replied. "ah, that's good to hear... i'm fine too," i replied. "ah, that's good to hear," she said, imitating my voice. 

"hey no, when did i even sound like that?" i asked. "all the time, mr choi," she said, laughing. "it's great you're letting out a true laugh, i'm more at ease now," i said, smiling. "thanks for caring, i'm really okay! i've decided to let go of all the feelings i had for felix, so don't worry about that! i'm fine already, really," she assured. 

"okay, let's get back there then, mr han might be thinking we're lost," i told her as i stood up. "okay," she replied as i helped her stand up. we went back to the waiting area and mr han saw us. "oh, you two are back. that's great, no one's missing then. everyone, follow me, we'll be going to the camping area," he said.

he brought us to a plot of empty land and said, "we will be camping here later today. we can set up our tents first though, anyway there's nothing to do right now. come to me to get the tents, each group one tent so each tent four people okay?" everyone replied "okay" and went over to get their tents. 

i got y/f/n to stay at the area we were gonna pitch the tent at and went to get a tent. when i got back, we started to pitch it. y/n and y/f/n held the tent as me and felix put it up, and then we went on to pin the tents to the ground firmly. within minutes, the tent was done being pitched. "i've actually never pitched a tent before," y/f/n said. "oh really? do you wanna see how it looks like inside then?" i asked. "sure," she replied as we went in.