chapter eight

felix pov:

soon, i started searching and realised i found it. "hey y/f/n come back here! i found it!" there was no reply. "y/f/n?" i called out. what was she up to again? wait... is she... lost? oh shit- "y/f/n!" i called. after 10 minutes of calling, there was no reply still.

i went back to the starting place and told mr han y/f/n was missing. "what?" he asked, "what are you doing? weren't you, wait no, isn't soobin supposed to be with her?" "we switched pairs and i went with y/f/n and she got lost," i replied. "oh my- where's soobin and y/n now then, can you call them?" mr han asked.

"yes, okay," i replied as i immediately dialed y/n's number. "yeah?" she asked after she picked up. "soobin's with you right? can y'all come back right away?" i asked. "what happened?" she asked. "y/f/n's missing," i replied. "oh god- okay we'll come back soon," she said and ended the call.

soobin pov:

"what happened?" i asked y/n i heard her reply. "it's y/f/n... she's missing!" y/n said. "what? let's go find her!" i said. "i'll get back to the starting point, you go find her? you have the map so i guess you can do it?" y/n asked. "okay, bye," i said. with that, i started to search for y/f/n.

"y/f/n!" i called out loudly. there was no reply. jung y/f/n where are you? i tried to call her but at that moment my phone died- ugh how helpful, thanks- after a while, it started to rain. if y/f/n stays in the rain for too long, she might catch a cold. i'd better get to her quick.

y/f/n pov:

it started to rain as my wound was getting soaked in the rain. it's so pain... i faintly heard someone calling out for me but it was too pain for me to answer. i saw someone passing by as i used all my strength to throw a twig at them.

soobin pov:

shit, i have to find y/f/n as soon as possible, just where was she? "y/f/n! where are you?" i called out. did i expect a reply? nah, she would've probably passed out in the rain already. suddenly, i felt something hit my back. i turned around as saw a weak y/f/n lying there. "oh my- you're here," i said.

i rushed over and saw the big scratch on her leg. "y/f/n are you okay? what happened?" i asked. "i just got scratched a little, it's fine i guess..." she said. "no it's definitely not, look how much you're bleeding," i said.

"no what do we do?" y/f/n asked, "it's dark already..." "guess we gonna be staying here for tonight..." i said. "anyway, let's deal with your wound first," i said, "but it's a bit hard to deal with it here..." i saw a cliff area where she could sit above where i could deal with her leg below and decided that would be a better place to deal with the wound.

i put my hands on under her back and one under her legs and slowly lifted her as i brought her to the area i wanted her to sit and plopped her down. "soobin- i can try to walk you don't have to-" she said. "no y/f/n, your leg's hurt. if we stress it, it might take even longer to recover," i said. 

a.n hehe it's dark cuz they're like in the woods idk how to explain- but it isn't that late, it's like afternoon-evening :))