chapter thirteen

soobin pov:

>> time skip to the end of the trip cuz i don't know whatta write lmao >>

after i reached home, i plopped onto the bed. as i closed my eyes, i started to wonder. why exactly was i caring so much for y/f/n? and most importantly, why has she been ignoring me for whole of the trip ever since i dealt with her wound? did i say something wrong? 

she hasn't been actually ignoring me but... she's been keeping more of a distance between us. maybe i said or did something wrong... what was it though? suddenly, my phone rang. 

y/n is calling

accept / decline

why was y/n calling me? i picked it up and on the line was y/n and felix. "uh hi?" i asked. "soobin, are you with y/f/n?" y/n asked. "no? why?" i asked. "oh shit- she hasn't gone home ever since the end of the camp!" felix said. 

"oh fuc- where could she be? y/n, you should know her best, where could she be?" i asked. "eh... i don't actually know her that well- i usually listen to her talking but it doesn't actually get into my brain... i don't think i'll be of much help..." she said.

"okay, let's split up to find her at areas near her home. y/n can you send me her address?" i asked. "yeah, i already did that. let us know if you find anything okay?" y/n said. "yep, i'll go off now," i said. i ended the call and immediately ran out of the house. 

"y/f/n! where are you?!" i called out. i honestly didn't care if the other people were just staring at me and judging me hard, all i wanted was to find y/f/n and make sure she was safe. guess i no longer saw her as a normal friend... 

y/f/n pov:

after the trip, i didn't want to go home. i don't know why i felt this way, i mean, there's no one at home anyway, it'll just be me alone. (a.n background info!!! cuz i know y'all don't actually know about y/f/n i don't think i actually mentioned it anywhere :D

y/f/n is an only child and she comes from a rich family. her parents are mostly not at home, they're always on business trips. she only sees them once a month, sometimes less, so she actually hasn't enjoyed the warmth you get from families. 

since young, she actually didn't have much friends either, it's mostly just y/n and a few others. since she was always home alone, she always yearned for a companion who could accompany her, so that's why she's so determined in her love life. )

so what's the point of going home even? being on the streets, there would be people walking around at every moment, but at home? no one at any time. how i wish someone would accompany me at home, how i wish to see my parents again...

a.n my chapters are growing shorter :'