chapter fourteen

soobin pov:

"y/f/n! where are you?" i called out repeatedly but to no avail. where could y/f/n be? "jung y/f/n!" i shouted. still no reply. oh my god, where is she??

she twisted her leg, it probably wouldn't be easy to make her way around alone... what if she falls? "jung y/f/n!" i called. suddenly, i saw someone trying to run away with bulky baggage. looking closer, it was y/f/n and the camp stuff.

"y/f/n!" i  said, running over and grabbing her hand. "what?" she asked. "where did you go?" i asked. "i don't have to report it to you, do i?" she asked. "y/f/n... what's going on with you?" i asked. 

"nothing," she said. "y/f/n tell me. did something happen? ever since the second day of camp you became like that, what happened?" i asked. "i said, nothing," she replied, walking off. she suddenly stopped as she held her leg and i went over. 

"gosh, why are you still walking around? you do know your leg is injured, get some rest, why did you have to wander around?" i asked. i grabbed the bags from her hands and carried her bridal style. 

"choi soobin! put me down!" she shouted. "no, not till i get you home safely," i said, walking to the address y/n gave me. "why are you even caring for me so much? it's not like i'm anything more than a friend to you!" she shouted. 

"its not like i'm anything more than a friend to you!" does that mean... she sees me more than a friend? nah that's impossible, she just got over felix. "i mean... this isn't how you care for a friend right? isn't this a little... over?" she asked. 

"whatever, we'll talk about this after i get you home..." i said, continuing to carry her back. with that, it was a silent journey all the way back.

y/f/n pov:

"gosh, why are you still walking around? you do know your leg is injured, get some rest, why did you have to wander around?" he asked. he grabbed the bags from my hands and carried me bridal style, leaving only a small distance between us. 

"choi soobin! put me down!" i shouted. one more second like this, i might fall for him again. "no, not till i get you home safely," he said. "why are you even caring for me so much? it's not like i'm anything more than a friend to you!" i blurted out. oh no- y/f/n did you just-

"i mean... this isn't how you care for a friend right? isn't this a little... over?" i said. "whatever, we'll talk about this after i get you home..." he said. "okay..." i said. 

a.n heh imma end it here :)) this story's gna end imma give an abrupt ending ._.