chapter nine

y/f/n pov:

"anyway let's deal with your wound first..." soobin said. to my shock, he put his hands around me and lifted me from the ground, bringing me to a nearby cliff to sit at. "soobin you don't have to..." i said. "no y/f/n, your leg's hurt. if we stress it, it might take even longer to recover," he said. "okay, fine..." i replied.

after he put me down, he ripped off a small corner of his sleeve and tied it around my wound. "okay... this should stop bleeding soon," he said, looking up to look at me. i looked at his face, then i turned to look at the torn sleeve, and back at him. at that moment, my heart started to beat faster again... my heart was doing it again...

as i looked at his wet hair and his half soaked shirt, and then his torn off sleeve, i could feel my face heating up as i bit my lower lip. jung y/f/n, are you crazy? what are you thinking? and even if you like him, do you even think he'll like you back? with him knowing everything you did for felix? 

"th... thank you..." i replied. "welcome," he replied, "it's dark already, i don't think it's going to be easy to find our way back, and your leg's also hurt, so let's just rest i guess." "do you wanna call them to at least let them know everything's alright?" i asked. "mine already ran out of juice," he replied. 

"mine too- now what? they might get worried that we're missing," i asked. "well, we can't do anything about that... we shall just wait till tomorrow morning then. your leg should be slightly better and it'll be easier to make our way back when it's brighter," he replied. "okay," i replied as i tried to forget what i was thinking of earlier. 

soobin pov:

as i tied the ripped-off cloth on her wound, i said, "okay... this should stop bleeding soon," and looked up to look at her. at that moment, i saw her staring back at me as she bit her lower lip. from her wet hair to her blushing face, and then to her soaked clothes, i felt my heartbeat going faster and faster. choi soobin, what's going on with you?

"th... thank you..." she said. "oh, welcome," i replied, trying to sound as calm as possible, "it's dark already, i don't think it's going to be easy to find our way back, and your leg's also hurt, so let's just rest i guess." 

"do you wanna call them to at least let them know everything's alright?" she asked. i told her my phone had run out of battery and we just decided to wait till tomorrow to go back. suddenly, her stomach grumbled as i chuckled. "you're hungry?" i asked. 

"i'm not only hungry, i'm cold too," she replied. "i can't help with hunger, i can only help with cold," i told her. "there's no food here, so you can't help with hunger, but cold?" she asked. i went over to her and wrapped my arms around her as i whispered in her ear, "there's something called warming with body heat isn't there?"

a.n imma end the chapter here ehehe gn people