chapter six

y/n pov:

"do you wanna go in and see how it looks like in the tent?" soobin asked. "sure," i replied. i hadn't seen the inside of the tent so i was quite curious of the inside. we went in and laid on the ground. i looked up and stared at the "ceiling" of the tent. it was quite squeezy and humid inside. i didn't like it .-.

soobin pov:

"let's go back out?" i asked. "yeah," she replied. as i turned my head, the tent suddenly started to fall as i rushed above y/f/n to prevent the metal from hitting her. i closed my eyes as i felt the metal hit against the back of my head. ow- "oh my god, soobin, are you okay?" y/f/n asked. i slowly opened my eyes as i locked eyes with y/f/n. 

we stayed in that position for a while as i could feel her heartbeat increasing rapidly and i could see her face gradually getting redder. "uh soobin-" she said. "oh oh, sorry..." i said, quickly standing up. we tidied ourselves out and went out of the tent. "what happened in there?" felix asked. "oh, i think we didn't really build it well, the tent kinda broke..." i replied, "guess we needa rebuild it." 

"ah that's alright, anyway it's better it fell now than at night. are you and y/f/n okay?" y/n asked. "yeah, we're fine, or at least i am," y/f/n said. "i'm fine too, it wasn't that hard," i replied. "oh you got hit? it's okay now right?" y/n asked. "yeah, it's fine already. thanks for your concern," i replied. 

y/n pov:

"let's go back out?" soobin asked. "yeah," i replied. he went to open the zipper of the tent as i sat up. suddenly, i saw the metal at the top of the tent detaching and i immediately wanted to move away but soobin came towards me and pushed me back down on the ground as the metal hit the back of his head.

"oh. my. god. soobin are you okay?" i asked. his eyes slowly opened and he started staring at me intently. i subconsciously started admiring his every feature on his face. i felt my heartbeat increasing gradually as i said, "uh soobin-" "oh oh sorry..." he said as he quickly stood up and we tidied ourselves up. 

"it's okay," i said softly as we both left the tent. "what happened in there?" felix asked. soobin started explaining all that happened as the scene replayed in my head. soobin saved me from the metal? like, if the sharp part hit his head, he would've even passed out. so why was he even willing to risk it for me?

"are you and y/f/n okay?" y/n asked. as soon as i heard my name, i came back to reality and replied, "yeah we're fine, or at least i am." "i'm fine too, it wasn't that hard," soobin replied. "oh you got hit? it's okay now right?" y/n asked. i was kinda angry when i heard y/n say that, was i... was i jealous? 

i mean- she has felix already, why is she still feigning care for soobin? that sounds like she's giving soobin hope??? wait but, why am i angry? if she's giving soobin hope, so be it, how does that concern me? jung y/f/n what's going on with you???