chapter fifteen

>> small time skip home >>

soobin pov:

after she unlocked the door to her house, there stood a couple staring at us. "those are my parents-" y/f/n said. "oh shi- good afternoon auntie and uncle," i said. "good... afternoon... you are...?" the guy asked. "i'm her classmate," i replied. 

"and you two are...?" the woman asked. "just friends... normal friends. she hurt her leg so i brought her back," i replied. "friends... okay..." the guy said. "i'll bring her to her room?" i asked. "yes, sure, her room is the second on the left," the guy said. "thank you, i'll bring her in," i said, carrying her into her room. 

"just leave me on the bed," she said. "okay," i said, plopping her onto the bed. "i'll get going now... see you on monday, don't wander all around okay? let your leg recover. bye," i said, turning around to leave.

"wait... can i ask you something first?" she asked, sitting up. "yeah," i said, turning back. "sit here, gosh, don't just stare at me like that," she said, patting the bed area beside her. i went over and sat beside her as i looked at her. "yeah?" i asked. "answer me truthfully... do you like me?" she asked. 

why was she suddenly asking this? "uh..." i replied. did i like her? i mean, i've been caring for her more than how i should be caring for a friend but... was that love? my heart went wild around her, my face would heat up, i guess that's love. but, why was she asking?

"tell me, even if it's a no it's okay," she said. "no, i think i do like you..." i said. "really? didn't you say you were just treating me like how you would treat a normal friend?" she asked. "yeah that was because... i wasn't sure about my feelings for you. but now i'm sure. why do you... ask?" i asked.

"you're telling the truth?" she asked. "yeah," i replied. saying everything out, i felt one worry less, but what if she didn't like me back? "then... do you want me to like me back?" she asked. "um... yeah?" i replied. 

"gosh, soobin, can't you be more romantic or something? do you expect the girl to propose?" she said. what- wait does that mean... oh god- "wait... does that mean...?" before i could go on, she cut me off, "oh my god- choi soobin i like you, do you not get it?" she asked. 

my frown immediately turned into a smile as i asked, "can i?" "i've been waiting..." she said. with that, i immediately pulled her into a hug and connected our lips. what started as a deal turned out as a love relationship... who ever would've thought of this?

y/f/n pov:

"i'll get going now... see you on monday, don't wander all around okay? let your leg recover. bye," he said, turning around to leave. "wait... can i ask you something first?" i asked, sitting up. "yeah," he said, turning back to look at me. 

"sit here, gosh, don't just stare at me like that," i said, patting the bed area beside me. he came over and sat beside me. "yeah?" he asked. "answer me truthfully... do you like me?" i asked. was he going to even say yes? if he says no, how awkward would this be? i guess i'll just shrug it off then...

"uh..." "tell me, even if it's a no it's okay," i said. "no i think i do like you," he said. wait what- "really? didn't you say you were just treating me like how you would treat a normal friend?" i asked. "yeah that was because... i wasn't sure about my feelings for you. but now i'm sure. why do you... ask?" he asked back.

"you're telling the truth?" i asked. "yeah..." he replied. "then do you want me to like you back?" i asked. gosh y/f/n- how dumb can you get? if he likes you it's a yes and if not no- "um... yeah?" he replied. is he unsure- 

"gosh, soobin, can't you be more romantic or something? do you expect the girl to propose?" i blurted out. gosh y/f/n, you're so bold now- "wait... does that mean...?" before he could go on, i cut him off, asking, "oh my god- choi soobin i like you, do you not get it?" 

his frown immediately turned into a bright smile as he asked, "can i?" "i've been waiting..." i replied. with that, i immediately pulled her into a hug and connected our lips. who knew i would ever fall for choi soobin, who i was using to get another person... 

life is unpredictable. sometimes, what we least expect can happen. of course, in a good way or bad way... sometimes you feel something would never work out, but one day you realise that even though it didn't, you learnt a lot :) and sometimes, when you think one is the one you like, it might just be another, the one who has always been with you.

a.n HAH motivational talk jaewnfdiwrfd anyway yes it's over i know abrupt ending idk how to end it ._. anyway i've got ideas for the next book doe it's prob gna be another soobin ff lolol anyway this one's a cont. and not a whole start so i'll write a whole new one about soobin soon :D byebye yalls <3 there'll be no self promo here lolol i'll just stop with the promo cuz i'm lazy and i can't wait to start the new book lolol

if y'all have any comments or feedback about this story, do feel free to leave a comment here or dm me, i'll be open to changes!!!