chapter seven

soobin pov:

>> time skip idk this is getting dry- >>

"students gather here! i believe all of you have set up your tents! now, we shall have our first activity for the trip! we shall have a treasure hunt! there are maps here, i'll give two to each group. as long as you find the "treasure", take a photo with it, and then come back here. depending on the order you come back in, you'll get tokens. the tokens will be for "buying" daily necessities. everyone is clear of the instructions?" he asked.

"okay," everyone replied. each group got a representative to get two maps. "okay, let's go?" felix asked. "yeah let's go," i replied. "how about this, we split into pairs, it's easier to keep track and if anything happens the other one can alert the other pair," y/n said. "sure," y/f/n replied. 

who knew, i would be paired with y/n and felix was paired with y/f/n. this wasn't how i preferred, but fine. i had let off all feelings for y/n. "let's go?" y/n asked. "okay," i replied as we started following the directions on the map. 

"you and felix going well?" i asked. "mm yeah," she replied as a sweet smile formed on her lips. "that's great," i said, walking off. "thank you soobin, thanks for being willing to let go, and thanks for telling me about y/f/n, you don't know how grateful i am," she said. "welcome," i replied. i had to prevent myself from catching feelings for y/n again. 

y/f/n pov:

i was gonna be grouped with felix. in the past, i would be more than willing, and excitedly go, but this time, i wasn't feeling any form of happiness. none at all. somehow- i know i still had some feelings, well, my feelings couldn't go off that soon, but i knew i couldn't, somehow- 

"don't think about doing anything to me, i know what you're capable of but don't," felix said. ah, so he still thinks of me this way. well, it's expected anyway. "nah i won't," i said, walking further in. "that's good," felix said as he followed along. 

we started walking deeper and deeper into the woods area as the sky started to get darker and darker. "hey, i think it's around here, you go around there to search i'll be over here," felix said. "okay," i said as i went towards the right side to search. 

how lucky i was, as i went deeper in, i accidentally stepped on a branch and twisted my ankle. owh fuck- i slipped and was scratched by the branch as blood started oozing out. i'll try to stand up... gosh i can't... owh. "felix, are you still there?" i called out. there was no reply. great... guess i'll be staying here alone for the night, how exciting.