𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

ㅤthe seven year old boy was skipping along his way to his uncle’s house which was on the other side of the village. his parents behind him smiling at their son’s cute antics.

mom! dad! i s𝗲e his house, right over there!!” the boy ran to the house and excitedly knocked on it. the door opened just as his parents came up behind him.

hey yunho, hey guys.” the man opened the door for the three people to enter. yunho was the first to walk in. he sat on the couch and swung his legs. his uncle handed him a book to read and yunho gladly accepted it. he was too into the book that he didn’t notice that it had become night time. a gentle hand was laid on his shoulder and he looked up to see his mother.

time to go yunho.” he pouted but nodded. he left a bookmark in the book and put it back in its original place before taking both his parents hands.

nonsense, just stay the night.” the man said.

we can’t, sorry minho—”

dad is going to go hunting tomorrow! how cool!!” yunho cut off his mother which his excited yell. all the adults chucked at that. minho understood so he let them off. they walked off with yunho singing about his father going hunting.

“wait, but dad. you guys told me if you pass the boundary you’re considered an outcast, i don’t want you to become an outcast! don’t leave!!” yunho cried out as he clinged to his fathers legs.

silly yunho. we did say that yes but the boundary knows. if you were to step out because of per say, a dare you would become an outcast, if you were to step out willingly then you’d also be considered an outcast. during hunting, the boundary lets you stay out there for a maximum of a week before considering you an outcast.” his father said as he managed to get yunho off him and then went on one knee to talk to him.

oh, so you’re not gonna be an outcast?” his father shook his head.

okay good.” yunho said as he tightly hugged his father and didn’t plan on letting go.

the next day though yunho woke up and only his mother had greeted him. he sighed as his father was officially out there in unmarked territory. his fiddled with his fingers throughout all of breakfast.