𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

after seonghwa was 𝗶ntroduced into their lives they managed to find a way to fit him in.

although both hongjoong and seonghwa were sixteen they did not return to school and opted to just getting jobs. yeosang tried coaxing them both into doing part times but they stood their ground and refused so yeosang stopped pushing.

but one day on a saturday when hongjoong and seonghwa were out working and beomgyu was hanging out with yeonjun, it was just yeosang and seungmin.

both of them where in the living room and yeosang had moved to clean the kitchen, he wasn’t sure how to bring up this specific topic of conversation but it seems seungmin had beat him to it.

hyung, i know something is on your mind.”

ah, well, minnie. i was just wondering if you ever feel a bit left out sometimes.”

seungmin was confused.

i don’t know what you mean hyung.”

what i mean is, we’ve found our mates and you haven’t. i know everything goes at their own pace but i just want to make sure you’re okay.”

seungmin then gave yeosang a warm smile,

don’t worry hyung, i’m fine. i think it let’s me focus more on my studies.”

well, since it’s the weekend let’s take a walk? no one wants to do work right now, right.”

and so, the two headed outside and started their walk around the city. of course they left a note in case anyone came back home.

yeosang and seungmin had ended up walking to a park and they sat on one of the benches.

so, what’s our plan for today?” yeosang said with a wide smile and seungmin threw another confused glance.

“yes, you’re planning our day for today seungminnie, it’s still early in the day so we have a lot of time.”

so once those words left the older’s mouth seungmin let out a big smile.

thank you hyung.”

and so seungmin got up and pulled yeosang to stand while he headed out of the park and the older followed.

“even though gyu and i have been living here for a while, we still don’t know the city well enough. so i would like to do that please.”