𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

ㅤchoi jongho. he was the youngest in his f𝗮mily and one of the youngest in his pack. one day though, his cousin came around. jongho only remembered small bits and pieces but apparently his cousin was left at his house’s doorstep. and now he’s living with his family. the rest of the pack didn’t seem to mind this, no one questioned it so neither did jongho.

one day he decided to ask though.

mom, why is minwoo staying at our house? why doesn’t he go back with his parents?”

i already told you, minwoo is going to stay with us for a while.”

then why don’t his parents also come stay with us?”

enough jongho, to your room.” his mother told him sternly and jongho’s eyes pricked with tears and he headed to her room. jongho didn’t understand, he was just curious.

now, the six year old just sat on his bed recalling memories. after that memory was when he really started to recall his memories in depth.

he honestly had a good home life till his cousin arrived. jongho understood that since his cousin was just left he needed a bit of more resurrance so jongho didn’t push. but as they grew the boy still didn’t try to push no matter how much he wanted to.

jongho had always gotten praise for whatever he did but when his cousin arrived his family sort of forgot about him.

jongho remembered the day he presented. his family was filled with joy as he presented as an alpha. jongho even smiled, though it wasn’t a genuine smile, at the praise but he knew it wouldn’t last long.

today is the day you present jongho!” his mother had told him excitedly. jongho was excited to say the least. his parents threw him a little party to celebrate it and by the end of the day, choi jongho was an alpha.

jongho was right though as the next day everyone seemed to forget him. but as a few weeks passed his cousin also presented, as an alpha too.

his family threw a small party for him too but there was more praise to the boy and jongho grew slightly annoyed at that. he didn’t try to let his anger overcome him though and took deep breaths before smiling at his cousin and heading up to his room.

as the years passed it was always the same. jongho seemed forgotten and his cousin got the praise he wished deeply for. it seems that even his own sisters didn’t even care for him either. they were twins, one beta and one omega and just two years older than him.

jongho recalled the times where his sisters always dotted over him but it seems now he’ll never have that again.

———

now being fourteen, jongho learned to better control his emotions. it was getting harder though as they moved houses and now he shares a room with minwoo. oh how much worse could things get?

well, for starters his cousin was no way mean to jongho ever. he didn’t even notice the praise he got. didn’t notice the sad looks jongho gave him. because whenever he turned to someone, all they gave him were smiles.