𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

once yeosang 𝗹eft the house everyone was pretty tense.

“um, jjunie and i are just gonna leave you guys to this.” beomgyu awkwardly said as he pulled yeonjun to the direction of his and seungmin’s room.

“i’m in charge so i’ll just stay with you guys here.” seungmin spoke as he sat down on one of the kitchen stools.

everyone else was in the living room, not saying a word to each other.

seonghwa cleared his throat and everyone turned to look at him.

“no use in being strangers when we’re all mated to the same person, i’m seonghwa.”

“i’m hongjoong.” the male sighed out.

“and i’m yunho.”

seungmin only cringed at the tension between them all.

you guys are so tense. loosen up, would yeosang hyung want this?” he questioned after a moment of silence.

“we’ll enroll you both into school along with yeosang, beomgyu and seungmin.” hongjoong suddenly spoke, now looking at both san and mingi.”

ah no, you don’t have to—” san started but got cut off by hongjoong.

we need to blend in, if there’s some kids who aren’t going to school isn’t that a bit suspicious?”

seungmin only gave a look to hongjoong because he, seonghwa and yunho aren’t much older, they should be going to school too. hypocrisy.

“though you’re not to leave the house for a bit, after today’s incident you need to get out of public view.” hongjoong directed to mingi and the younger boy only nodded.

well if that’s all i’ll be leaving.” hongjoong stood up and made his way back to his room.

seonghwa then stood up and headed to the kitchen. yunho immediately stood up to join him too. seungmin shook his head before joining the two newcomers in the living room.

sorry about them, they got used to each other so it’s a bit weird having two more alphas around. but don’t worry, they’ll warm up soon enough.”

wanna watch tv? it’s fun, trust me.” seungmin got the remote and turned on the tv and immediately the three of them were hooked.