𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

ㅤchoi san. when he was born, his pack had thought he would be a beta. but boy were they wrong when at the age of five he presented as an alpha. san was too young to really grasp the fact that he was an alpha because his family always said he had a high chance of being a beta. though when he turned seven and things got weird at school san had to ask his parents what was going on.

mom, dad, kids at school get scared of 𝗺e when i get upset. im not scary when i’m upset right? i even told them sorry because seeing them scared makes me sad.

well that’s weird—” his mother started but soon got cut off.

and kids keep coming up to me saying i smell nice, i thought betas didn’t really have a scent.his parents gave each other a look before his father laid a hand on san’s small shoulder,

son, you’re not a beta.

i’m not?

you’re an alpha.” san took a few minutes to understand what his father had just said.

you. are. an. alpha. aish, idiot.” his older brother said and smacked him upside the head. san pouted and rubbed the sore spot.

no need to be mean soomin.” their mother stated and the twelve year old boy just huffed before leaving.

but is that why they get scared when i get upset because i’m an alpha?his mom sadly nodded.

i don’t know why though, you’re a sweet boy who wouldn’t hurt them. just show them you mean no harm.

okay! i’ll do that tomorrow!” san went to his room immediately after. he sat on his bed trying to think of ideas on how to show his classmates he’s not dangerous. he then perked up, he could tell them what his favorite colors are and that he loves hugs! maybe that could help ease the tension.

the next day san walked in with a happy smile and skipped over to his desk. as he sat down more students walked in. they saw him with the biggest smile ever so they smiled too. once everyone was here, except for the teacher, san stood up and went to the front of the class.

as you guys know, i’m choi san! so lately you guys have been scared of me when i get upset and that makes me sad. i’d never hurt you guys so i thought that if i told you a few things about me you’d feel better about being around me!” he excitedly said.