𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

everything soo𝗻 went back to normal after yunho’s arrival. yunho held a part time as he decided to continue his education, occasionally though, he did miss a whole day to work.

yeosang one night was spacing off though. and since today was his night with hongjoong, the older picked up on it immediately.

what’s got you so deep in thought my love?”

just thinking about how i have three mates. like what are the possibilities? and it also has me wondering if i have any more.” yeosang said as he now faced hongjoong.

the possibilities of yeosang having another or other mates was definitely not an idea they could throw away considering the arrival of the two newest alphas. hongjoong already didn’t like the idea of sharing yeosang so having to share him with possibly other people (and most likely alphas) was something he wasn’t fond of.

i really hope you don’t. i didn’t expect to share my mate with two other alphas so if there’s more i don’t think i’ll let them near you.”

joongie, even if it does happen i can’t just reject them because as much as they’re my mate i’m also their mate.”

and hongjoong knew the younger was right but he still didn’like the idea of sharing yeosang to more people, might as well have everyone loving on him.

yeosang, sensing how grumpy hongjoong was, went to cling onto him (which the older accepted without complaints) and they soon fell asleep.

seungmin on the other hand went into the kitchen and sat on one of the island stools. he stared off into space for a bit before getting to why he was here. he pulled his notebook and pens out and started writing. he would do this in his shared room with beomgyu but it was late at night and he was worried of waking the younger boy up.

he was determined to find out why yeosang has three mates. it’s so interesting really. seungmin has heard about some wolves having more than one mate but at the max it’s always been two and he wouldn’t be surprised (yes he would) if more were to show up.

but as he was writing beomgyu sleepily came out into the kitchen.

why are you here seungminnie?”

just thinking. why are you here?”

woke up for some water and noticed you weren’t in bed.”

a few beats of silence before seungmin hit a road block and sighed out. knowing the older was conflicted, beomgyu decided to change the atmosphere.

did i ever tell you that me and jjunie exchanged numbers, well more like he gave me his, but i don’t even have a cellphone. i only realized until like two days later when he brought up why i never text him. i was so embarrassed.” and that definitely brought out a laugh out of seungmin.