𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

the dam had finally 𝗯roken but none of them ever expected it to turn out like this.

it started off as a normal day really.

those who went to school, went to school. those who worked, went to work.

yeosang did feel a bit of the tension but it didn’t feel all that bad.

that was until they got home.

they all sepereated to do their homework while hongjoong, seonghwa and yunho were still at work (today was one of the days yunho skipped school to work).

the omegas were in the kitchen as they saw the boys all head into different directions.

san was outside on the front porch swing, mingi was out in the backyard, wooyoung was in the living room while jongho was in the kitchen with the omegas.

yeosang bit his lip as tears gathered in his eyes. but he blinked them away and decided to focus on his homework.

the house was dead silent except for the light sound of the pencil scratching against the paper.

beomgyu and seungmin felt sad at seeing yeosang like this. they knew it probably wasn’t easy for him either, having seven mates was something unheard of and having them basically hate each other while yeosang couldn’t do anything was tough.

so once everyone finished their homework, seungmin asked yeosang if he wanted to hang out. of course yeosang agreed, so they put their stuff away in their room before heading out.

where are you guys going?” san asked, still on the swing.

we’re just going to get some fresh air.” beomgyu responded, san seemed hesitant to let them go but just nodded.

so the three just walked around the city for a bit, they talked, hoping to distract yeosang a bit.

it seemed to work as yeosang’s mood had improved.

they stopped by a few stores and looked around, beomgyu had found a fox plushie that he decided to get for yeonjun and he would get a bear plushie. seungmin found some cute matching charm bracelets but put them back. he didn’t need them anyways.

yeosang saw seungmin put back the bracelets and he frowned.

as they got ready to leave, beomgyu dragged seungmin away to show him something he spotted while yeosang was left to pay.

after paying yeosang was now waiting for the two to come back. in the meantime he just looked around, hm, maybe they should head to the mall, there’s a lot of stuff to look at there.

so when he finally spotted the two, he met them in the middle and suggested the idea of going to the mall. beomgyu and seungmin both agreed and so they headed to the mall.

on the way there, yeosang thought about how he wanted to get something for the boys but he didn’t exactly know what to get them. what if they don’t like the gift yeosang gets them?

but he was broken out of his thoughts when they arrived at the mall. he followed seungmin and beomgyu in as they ran around looking at everything.

“this place is so big!” beomgyu cheered out as he and seungmin looked like kids in a candy store.

but then something caught yeosang’s eye. it was a simple necklace but yeosang really liked it. he stopped the younger omegas before they could walk any further and told them to join him in the store. while yeosang picked up the necklace the other two were giggling to themselves as they happily looked around the store.