𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

it’s been a 𝗳ew days now and everyone has adjusted. the three omegas are going to school and hongjoong has gotten a part time job. it ends right before picking up the omegas and then yeosang has his job after school, not immediately after though.

though one day on their way to school beomgyu had bumped into a male. he was taller and had blue hair. both of them froze in their spots and suddenly they were hugging.

both yeosang and seungmin smiled.

omg hyungs!” was all beomgyu could say as he hadn’t left the male’s embrace yet.

so then the four of them walked to school. hongjoong couldn’t join them because of work but that’s okay as yeonjun, beomgyu’s mate, was an alpha and was walking with them.

the two bid goodbye as beomgyu and seungmin headed in and then yeonjun and yeosang walked to their own building.

so you’re beomgyu’s mate? nice to meet you yeonjun.” yeosang said with a smile.

nice to meet you too, don’t worry, i’ll try to be the best for beomgyu.” yeonjun nervously said.

cute.

now it was time to go home and yeonjun was joining them. that’s when yeosang bumped into someone. but before he could actually process this,

mate!

mate!

mate!

what the fuck?

yeosang looked up and saw a male.

and before he could say anything the male had tears in his eyes.

“i–i found you.”

yeosang was lost but nonetheless he felt weirdly in tune with the male’s emotions so he wanted to cry too.

beomgyu and seungmin were really confused and if they were really confused yeonjun was standing there like an idiot, really really lost.

in the end they just decided to bring him home so they could talk about this.

when they arrived hongjoong could smell two scents he didn’t know and immediately ran to the front door where he saw two males and noticed they were alphas.

he growled at them and quickly maneuvered the three omegas behind him.

joongie, this is gyu’s mate, his name’s yeonjun.” hongjoong turned and saw beomgyu nodding so he laid off of yeonjun but turned back to the other male,

who’s this?”

that’s the thing, we need to have a talk.”

after that, yeonjun bid goodbye to beomgyu and they exchanged numbers and the older promised to pick him up in the morning for school.

yeosang then gently sent the two youngest to their room.

hongjoong didn’t let his guard down at all and kept glaring at the other.

yeosang invited the other to sit on the couch while hongjoong sat yeosang on his lap as they sat on the armchair. his arms tight around yeosang’s waist.