𝗦𝗜𝗫

ㅤsong mingi. he’s a g𝗲ntle giant as per growing up in a pack mainly full of omegas. he lives with his aunt because his parents were banished from the pack once he was born. the song’s were known to pass the boundary many times and the boundary always let them in again and nobody knew why.

the song’s always left past the boundary to get herbs or necessities for the village. they owned a small shop in which they provided for their village which is why they left the boundary. the boundary knew this too. it saw that the song’s meant no harm and only passed to help the others so it let them pass and go as they pleased. the pack leader soon found out and didn’t like this, he said they were abusing the power of the boundary.

but then they got news that mrs. song was pregnant. they had agreed to banish them after the child had been born. so once song mingi was born, the song’s were booted and mingi was forced to live with his aunt. she was obsessed with him presenting as an alpha so when he did at five she was ecstatic.

now mingi is seven and still has to deal with her crazy ass.

mingi yah! come here, i have to tell you something!” mingi emerged from his room and sat in the couch with his aunt.

since you’re an alpha i have to tell you a few things.mingi nodded.

alphas are strong, both inside and out, that means no crying.” mingi furrowed his brows. no crying? but he’s seen a few other alphas at school cry, well considering there aren’t that many alphas so basically he’s seen all the alphas in school cry before. and mingi knew he cried quite a bit but did he cry so much his aunt had to put a stop to it?

we’re going to start now mingi. we’re going to make you into a very strong boy.

hours turned to days.

days turned to weeks.

weeks turned to months.

mingi has been training non stop for months. his aunt pushed him every chance she got.

aunt mina, i think this is too much. i’m tired and i wanna sleep.

ugh, fine, you can go, but tomorrow directly after school here.

yes aunt mina.” mingi said tiredly. he hasn’t been sleeping well these past few months which have taken a toll on him. and besides that his aunt makes him work with her at the shop his parents used to own. it was hard work, very hard work but mingi wouldn’t give up. he’ll do this for his parents. he knew since his aunt didn’t waste time in telling him what had happened to his parents when he was old enough.

he was upset with the pack leader. he threw them out just because they passed the boundary many times as to collect things for the village. did they even account that it was to keep everyone in tip top shape? how were they abusing the power of the boundary when all they were doing is passing over to restock. this village was on something and mingi promised to leave one day.

—–—

mingi was now fifteen. his aunt still pushes him work out and he still works at the shop but now he has to run it himself. mingi hated his aunt. she was nothing but cruel. she showed no remorse for what happened to his parents or that she keeps pushing mingi too hard. she just wants work done, specifically by mingi. and she keeps saying, alpha’s need to do this, alpha’s need to do that, blah blah blah. mingi’s gotten sick of it.

he has no time for his friends and his aunt forbids he mention mates so he can’t even talk to himself about his mate in this house. he just wants to know how they are goddamnit! he can't do anything, he has no type of freedom here!! today was a rare day as the shop was closed and his aunt wasn’t here so he didn’t have to work out.

fuck aunt mina. she can’t control me, remember that song mingi. you. are. your. own. person. ill talk about mates if i want to!” mingi said to himself. he’s really fucking tired of this so he plans to run away.

and mingi has gotten quite the added height so his aunt pushes him more. he doesn’t lash out at her because she is his mom’s sister but how can she be related his mom? his mom sounded way kinder than his aunt. they were basically polar opposites. if his aunt wants to be an ass, mingi will be one back and leave her here by herself. he packed a bag and immediately stuffed it under his bed when he hears the front door open.

mingi i’m home! where are you?” his aunt yelled and mingi came downstairs with an annoyed face.

im here, need something aunt mina?” he asked while he slightly gritted his teeth.

just wanted to make sure you didn't run off. tomorrow at six o’clock sharp you’re going to train and then right after school go to the shop and when you get back you train some more.

of course.” mingi managed to get out. his fists clamped together at his side. she nodded and then he went back to his room. he slammed the door shut to emphasis he was upset but his aunt didn’t say anything about that. as it soon became night mingi found himself not being able to fall asleep. the cold air of the night brushed past his warm skin every now and then he shivered a bit.

his aunt was still awake so he couldn’t sneak out and leave but tomorrow morning, he would.

morning arose and exactly at six am his aunt woke him up. mingi groaned out but continued to get out of bed nonetheless. after about a full hour mingi ate breakfast and got his bag. he didn’t say goodbye to his aunt and went out the front door. after making sure the coast was clear he ran to the boundary and stepped out of it. after that, he headed deep into the woods, setting out onto a quest to forget his old life and make his own.