𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

hongjoong, seonghwa and yunho had 𝗮ll called in last minute to say they weren’t going to work as san sat on the couch. the house was full of alpha scent and one foot inside and any wolf could smell all the emotions going on.

once done, everyone joined san on the couch.

“so your mate is supposedly here right?” one of them asked him and again san nodded.

then there was a brief talk about how they all share the same mate. then the short alpha stood up and left to another room so san was left with the other two.

don’t worry about hongjoong. he was the first one of us to find yeosang so he’s having a hard time processing this. i’m seonghwa and that’s yunho, nice to meet you san.”

oh, i get it. i wasn’t expecting to share my mate either.”

a beat of silence before,

do you think there’s more of us?” and before seonghwa or yunho could answer, a knock on the door interrupted them.

———

mingi had started learning how to be on the down low. he was naturally a very cautious person as he grew up in a village full of omegas. so he knew he had to be careful of his surroundings.

it was actually that after a good couple of days after he arrived that mingi had run into some wolf hunters.

he didn’t realize at first because with sparkling eyes he looked at the tall building and all the cars passing by. so he wasn’t aware of the heavy wolf scents until he accidentally crashed into one of the men.

watch it kid.” the man snarled and mingi was about to growl, thinking the guy was a wolf with the way his scent was prominent but quickly realized the man was human. underneath the heavy wolf scent there was a very light natural scent of a human so mingi stopped the growl wanting to escape his lips.

sorry sir.” the man didn’t say anything but eyed mingi with a look in his eyes that the younger couldn’t decipher.

then mingi bowed and started walking away. he was scared, had they somehow found out he was a wolf? he had to get away from them. but as he calmly walked away he could still smell them, were they following him?

then a hand was on his shoulder and mingi flinched.

say kid, what are you doing out here alone? shouldn’t you be in school?”

i was told to go back home since i’m not feeling the best.”

why don’t we walk you home then?” mingi wanted to decline but the way the man stared at him said he had anything but a choice so reluctantly he agreed.