52.

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

It's currently 10pm and Hakeem just got back from dropping Jeniya off.

"Why you so aggy for" he said mugging me.

"No I'm not" I said jerking my head back.

"Fuck up with that attitude I bought yo annoying ass food" he said holding up popeye bags.

I cheesed and held my hands out for the bag. He walked right into my arms and I laughed.

"Not you nigga" I said pulling away. "The food"

"I swear all you do is eat and sleep what happened to yo school?" He asked.

"Yeah in still in that, school shooting so no more of that for a good few weeks but I'll be taking that apprenticeship tho" I said eating the fries.

"Aight that's cool you just gotta focus" he said getting his controller for his play station. "Not you nigga with yo corny ass, I'm talking to my lady now fuck up."

I rolled my eyes laughing and went on my phone to text Kayla.

Kayla

Baby girl where you at

Chilling at the crib

Mine or yours🤨
What's yours is mine

DIDNT say that when I asked for that sweet tea

Girl bye, how's Jeniya?

She's cool she's with my grandmomma

Ahh Jamal told me about that...

Yeah imma call you later🥰
Bye bestie boo 😛

I got bored and didn't want to start asking Hakeem about Jeniya and Jaliyah just yet, so I decided to go head and do a little prank I seen on Tik tok.

This the one where yo phone rings and a guy talks so you gotta do it in front of yo mans.

"Nigga if you don't shut yo bitch ass up" semi shouted Hakeem.

"Don't have my girl name in yo mouth before I pop yo shit" he continued. "Ay say come here" he said calling me over. I just ignored him.

Let the prank begin. The lil ringtone started going and I know how nosy Hakeem is so he did that lil thing where he put his headphones on one ear while the other part was behind his ear.

"Yo was good shawty"

I looked over at Hakeem and he was now turned to face me with a "nigga what?" Expression.

"Yall can Shut the fuck up, a nigga has to deal with some shit" he said putting his controller and headphones down.

He walked over to me and I couldn't take it no more I just bust out laughing because it looked like he was about to beat my ass.

"Ay chill it's a prank" I said laughing.

"Don't do that shit" he said staring at me.

I turned to look at my imaginary camera and said. "Thank yall for watching my video make sure yall subscribe to my channel becuase imma have more bangers for you"

"Why you staring at me like that" I said mugging him.

"You beautiful mamas" he said laying on the bed next to me.

"Awww boo I been knew" I said swiping my hand under my neck.

"I ain't never complimenting you again" he said mugging me.

"I'm just playing" I said leaning over to sit on top of him. "Thank you baby." He leaned in to kiss me.

"Jeniya's safe with yo grandmomma" he said breaking the kiss.

"Ugh you ruin a good kiss for that, making me change my mood and shi, it's not just about Jeniya Hakeem there's a lot to unpack" I said getting off him and getting on my side of the bed.

"What do you want to know" he said.

"What wouldn't I want to know? I need to know everything" I said.

"Jaliyah, she's alive. She's got herself a new nigga but we don't know who he is. Ever since then she been out to get us. The bitch got her own lil team. Ion know if she trying to get Jeniya or just being the bitch she is but she's out there and I'm sure she was the person that broke into yo crib." He said.

I turned over to face him and he continued, "The night DayDay got shot I was supposed to be with them. Some nigga stole our crack but did it as a bait to get us all in one place to kill us. Out comes Jaliyah and she with some other nigga I guess it's her boyfriend. He goes ahead and shoots DayDay then we all start shooting but we left before the feds got there. Meanwhile over here Jaliyah sped back to yo crib to scare yo ass but she'on know you BigT." He said chuckling.

"Wowwww" I said in shock.

"Let's go sleep" he said pulling me in.

"I ain't that tired" I said playing with his nipple

"Stop playing with my body" he said in his lil croaky voice.

"Aww look at em, yo shit could never carry no baby milk" I cooed.

"That's why I won't be" he said kissing his teeth.

"What if I had a baby" I asked.

"As long as the baby mine ion mind, you best have no other nigga all up on you. Besides you out here saying you saving for marriage" he said.

"And am" I said. "Thank you" I splurged out.

"Why?" He said rubbing my cheeks.

"For staying. Most niggas would hear that I wanna wait till marriage and would run like they said they serving a new Popeyes burger. You showing me what a real nigga supposed to be like, and I know you around because you actually like me not because of sex." I said looking up at him.

"Mane come here" he said placing his hands on my neck and pulling me in for a sloppy kiss. "You know you the one for me" he mumbled in between the kiss.

"But For real tho let's go sleep " he said pecking my cheek.

And before he dozed off he sang "I get this feeling in my stomach when you next to me..in that's sundress gurl yo body so amazing love the way you smell im addicted to yo fragrance(martin & gina by polo g)" in his sleepy voice all low and butterflies formed like I just met him all over again.

I wasn't that tired so I just sat and took time to think. Jaliyah a snake. How she gon try kill my homie DayDay like that.

Besides I wonder who her lil boyfriend is?

—————————

Felt nice and did a lil chapter😛