1. The Giant Amongst Us

In the middle of the busy city of Copenhagen, there were a sight to be seen. All the people hustled by, weaving through the masses and didn't even notice the most beautiful of phenomenons happening right amongst them.
The city was loud, but not by machinery. No the noices of the city was of laughter, of yelling and of bicycles rushing by, in their designated lanes. Although both cars, industrial companies, and building sites were to be found all over the city, it all seemed to be drowned by the noices of it's occupants instead.

But right there, in the middle of the blissful, eardeaffening caos. A miracle was about to happen. One not experienced in their lifetime. But none the less, the most precious any of us could hope for.

A dark man, not only in attire, was walking with determined steps through the crowd, and it seemed as though the sea of people subconsiously parted to let him through. Although unaware of the beauty of the moment, people did notice this particular man. From far across the open square he could be seen. Taller than anyone else around, he cut through the mass on the busy street. Broard as a wild bear standing on its hind legs and his face contordet in an angry, yet determined expression.

His eyes were fixed straight ahead and did not deviate from his target.

Although he might be noticable, his target was blending into the sceneri and was barely noticed by even the closest ones around it.

Small in statue, wild hair, a big black coat, a brown leather bag slung across the right shoulder, a phone in hand and shaking.
Had anyone asked this poor being what was wrong, the moment about to happen might not have been. She was frantically looking around for a certain streetname, but couldn't find it. When she turned around her face came into view. Her dark complection and big glasses, as pure as could be.

Her eyes were glossy and lip quivering. She had never visited the city before, and had hopelessly tried to find her way back to her hotel.
Taking a deep breath she straightened her posture, and walked towards a street that looked less crowded.

Had she only noticed the shadow, forever on her tail.