27. In War And Love

David were gently stretching and bending my arms and legs as we waited for Stefan, it had been quiet for an hour almost.

His scream still etched into my mind. He had thought do David that we should not come in, and now all we could do was wait.

David patiently made sure i got my joints stretched and muscles massaged. Though he grossly misused the situation and took his sweet time making sure all of me got attention.

I hope you know how truly sorry i am.

His voice echoed in my mind. I looked up to him and saw the sincere look in his eyes.

You know what? The most insane part is that i actually do believe you. Even if i try i can't make myself despise you.

I was still insanely mad about his actions, but him. His whole being, his touch and his presence, i basked in it. Shamelessly i wanted him near.

I even found myself craving his gentle touch, how he would brush against my mark, how i could feel the shudder in him when he did so.

I knew how i should be planning my great escape, how i should be reaching out to people back home for help. But i simply couldn't. It was pure primal instinct to stay with him, near him.

His hands slowly released my leg as he came and sat behind me once again. He pulled my back against his chest and sweeped my hair over one shoulder.

One of his arms circled my waist as the other one intertwined with my limp hand. He lowered his head and inhaled my scent by my neck. His lips graced my jaw and in tantalizingly slow pace he moved down towards my mark. When he reached it, he paused and looked at my chest, that were moving rapidly with my breathing.

He finally kissed the mark, his lips lingering just above it and his warm breath fanning over it. He softly let his hand wander from my waist to the mark, and caressed it ever so delicately. I felt the rush of pleasure and fought to keep back a moan.

I can feel how my touch affects you darling.

His voice appeared in my mind before he released my mark and cradled me back into his chest, resting his chin atop of my head.

Only moments later the door to the hut opened, and Stefan walked out, with his head hung low.

"Stefan..." I whispered with my hoarse voice, rough from crying.

David looked up before quickly placing me against the car on my own, supported by two suitcases he had taken out.

Stefan walked towards us with slow steps, not looking up once.

When he reached us David grabbed his shoulder and bend down to look him in the eyes, he let out a breath of shock.

"Stefan... Your eye?" He gasped.

Stefan finally looked up, and had I not already been paralyzed, I just might have fallen to my knees.

Three long deep gashes reached from his forehead down through his eyebrow, and one long bleeding wound reached from under his cheekbone into the eyesocket.

His eye was gone.