Ch:4 The Promise

Ae

" I hate calculus!"

Have you ever hated someone so much that you want to kick them far away? Without mentioning that they're both in the same year, in the same class, or is he a dear friend. Is what I feel about Pond. This constant whining after class makes the whole department look bad.

" I can't understand it at all!"

" You understand the other classes that they teach us?" said ping. He was a handsome boy with a great character. I can't stand Pond today and ask.

" Yeah! You're right."

" Yesterday you said that you hated physical ed. And after that you said that you hated art. What were you thinking when you decided to study engineering?" Bow said, a girl from our class. No one bothered her anymore when they all found out that she was a black belt in karate.

I have also asked Pond this various times before. And the answer is surprising to hear. He smiled and said:

" The ghost in my bed told me to come here!"

" Uh huh!" When he speaks about this topic he immediately gains the attention of others. It looks like everyone is interested in Gods and ghosts.

" This is how it is, Bow. I can 'connect' with the God of family protection. I wished if I could walk around campus and all the way home naked without any precautions. Ah, wait no. That was when I wished that Ae would room with me." Pond signaled to me and I just sighed.

" I would even believe you if you told me that you've given birth to a cow!" It might have been too much. I saw Bow stop laughing immediately.

" Hey, do you really believe that? Hey, little lady, aren't you scared to give birth to a cow?"

" Ah! My head!"

Don't feel bad for this screaming bastard. I picked up my bag and threw it at Pond, I turned to him and said:

" Shut up!"

This guy is not worthy of sympathy. He doesn't even change his priorities.His eyes look back at me which makes me feel bad.

" Oh yeah, you don't worry about me, You worry about that IC kid, don't cha?"

" Hey, what IC kid, Pond? I've never seen Ae with anyone after class, he's always in the soccer field, that means that his social circle is not that big, right?" Ping asked me, but I didn't answer. It's a long story so I replied like this:

" That's my business!"

"Oh, I wish that half of you and half of Pond would merge. One keeps his mouth shut while the other can't keep it shut." Bow joked. I think my friends are already used to my upfront personality, but I don't want them in my business.

They think that Pete is the one following me, but I'm the one that wants to take care of him.

" Stop gossipping. It's almost lunch time. Where are we eating?" He doesn't need to say anymore for me to know. Ping was always the first to ask. While Ping was thinking I couldn't wait to say:

" IC cafeteria"

" See! I know that something is going on between you two" Pond screamed in the hall and I frowned.

I didn't want to say that it was impossible, that would be an insult. But I don't know why I'm acting like this. Maybe I'm just worried about Pete. I don't know why, but I just am. I don't know if he has any friends that accompany him to lunch. If there isn't... I'm sure he would skip it.