Ch.76 The Devil Disguised as a Father

Please Enjoy!

I've never translated a book before but I'm confident in how this turned out.

PETE

It's been a couple months since the incident with Trump and my life has gradually returned back to normal. At first, my classmates asked what had happened to me. But after they knew that a gangster was stealing from me, everyone expressed their sympathies, even the professors took charge of me.

Now no one ignores the deed done by the justice league, that is...  the soccer team.

The soccer team is even better than the police, they rescued me from that abandoned building and sent me to the hospital. They also captured the bad guys and took them to the police. The circumstance was big, and now they have their own fan base.  Ae starts to complain that every time there's a game, they'll be loads of people calling out to them, and their shouts causes them headaches.

As for the loving life of Ae and I...

If you want me to say it myself, It would be a bit difficult to talk about that... but we still care deeply for each other. 

Our love has become stronger than ever.

Although at first Ae was still worried about my injuries and didn't stop accompanying me. This includes if I had to attend a class, Picking me up at the dormitory, and he was even scolded by his professors for been late to class. Eventually he slowly started calming down. Because of one of my university friends (Directed by P'Money) said that if there was some one wanting to do bad things to me, this time the whole Harem Gang would jump in to fight against them. 

As for Trump... he's already been put in prison, and the court will not even release him.

At first they accused him of aggression and  extortion, but when the police investigated him more, they discovered that not only did he have a large amount of debt from games of chance and fraud. He also got involved with drugs and dedicated himself to drug trafficking. At the end, he had no other choice than to steal from innocent people and then run away. After being arrested, the victims came to denounce him. Finally, one small case came to be more and more bigger  and was turned into a big case.

Then at the end, he pleaded guilty. My mother followed the case until the end, she made sure that her friends in the police force strictly enforced the law.

If it was before, I'd still have a bit of compassion for him, but now... I won't... those things he did to me made me incapable of forgiving him again. When I saw that he'd be in prison for a long time, I felt pleased. 

Ae told me that there's no need to understand everyone, because not everyone would understand us. He taught me how to be strong and he used his own hug to help me overcome  the nightmare that lasted a week.

Now my life is gradually turning in the right direction... I feel even happier than before.

"Hey, where did you go the day of New Years? I only saw Ai'Mai during the morning, but you and Ai'Dear were missing."

Classes had started again only couple of days after New Years. Pond saw Ae and I eating breakfast together. He hurries over to us and asks us in a curios tone. It's a scene that I haven't seen in a while. 

"Idiot! Stop sticking your nose in my business!" 

Ae yelled at him like always, and Pond uses the same tactic to try with Ae like before.

 "Ai'Ae... Ai'Ae... Can't you simply tell me a bit? Do you know how he looked when I woke up? Ai'Mai's leg was on my neck!"

Pond described the scene with both his hands and I couldn't help but smile because I could clearly see it.