Ch: 11 Touch

Pond

" Movies, movies, I want to go to the movies..."

The energy between the young IC master and the young engineering lad has been a bit strange nowadays. It doesn't go unnoticed by the great gossip king's radar, Pond. (They have breakfast together almost every morning.) Pond is sure about the growth progress of their relationship.

But just when the two seem to be progressing and have a mutual understanding, they suddenly turn shy towards each other. Sometimes they're also sending each other looks in silence. This half blood discovers them.

He has been suspecting this since Ae talked to him about his excitement. Ae, you bastard, was it because of the AV or was it Pete? He had been curious ever since Ae went for a run. A nosy person like Pond will surely do everything to find everything that his friend has been hiding. For example... creating an opportunity for a "secret investigation."

Ae, brought the young master to the cafeteria this morning. They still haven't gotten any food yet. Pond seizes the moment and greets them.

Ae takes a look at him before turning his head to ask the person by his side.

" What would you like to eat today? The same?"

" Yes... the same as always."

Ae completely ignores his stupid roommate. He asked Pete what he wanted to eat with a sweet voice. He goes to buy Pete's food after asking, breaking the chaos of the cafeteria like a soldier.

Pete smiles politely and elegantly at Pond who's eating at the same table. Pond is current;y eating a plate of fried Thai rice noodles, with a fork in one hand and a cup of fresh strawberry juice in the other.

" Pete, I want to go to the movies."

" Ah... is that right?"

The young master answers back looking back at him with shining eyes unaware of what this cunning person has planned for him.

" Then..."

" Mmm... Then..."

Pete repeats after Pond, continuously blinking like if he had watched lots of pornography last night, for his eyes were tired.

" If a friend says that he wants to go to the movies, how should you respond?"

Pond takes his hands and taps them on his chest, indicating Pete to give him the answer. Pete responded with more thought this time.

" Ah, Do you want to go to the movies with me?"

Pete asked, surprised. He wasn't expecting this kind of initiation. Pond was about to take action when there was a sudden commotion behind all the tables in the dining area.

" Hoiiii! This guy is so handsome!"

" He's glowing! Handsome and fair. He's like someone right out of a novel. Oh, my God, he's looking at me..."

Pete doesn't pay attention to what the girls sitting behind him are saying. Reason being is because he's looking behind Pond's shoulders to see where the soccer player had gone. He really wants Ae to come back to him immediately. With Ae here he could then be able to tell whether Pond was messing with him or not.

But this sort of praise never escapes Pond's loose ears. Pond smiles, satisfied with what he hears while thinking: I don't want to crush these beautiful girls' dreams, but my roommate has already come in and swooped up this small handsome guy!

He was about to turn around and show these girls that Pete wasn't the only handsome man at this table, but he didn't have time to turn his head before the sound of other voices rang in his ears.