Chapter 77: When The Father Acts...

Third Person

It's supposed to be a calm and sunny day, but now it's turn into a cloudy day of suffering. The only son of the house is on the bed hugging his boyfriend. Pete buried his head into the other person's shoulder, letting his tears drip on the clothes of the other person without saying a word. While the other party has his hands on Pete's back caressing  him softly. Then moved one of his hand to caress his head. I'm giving him his indeterminate care and comfort.

"Ae..."

When the fight downstairs had stopped, Pete shakily called him and Ae tentatively listened.

"My father will try to separate us."

"What did you say!?!?"

Ae listened to his words and quickly parted from Pete. His eyes were filled with anxiety and worry. He looked at the person who had just reluctantly said those words. Pete pursed his lips and said.

"He... he won't stop... I know my father... now that he knows about us... he'll try to find a way to separate us."

"But I'll never break up with you!"

Having said this, Ae once again hugged Pete, while using both his hands to press his shoulders and emphasized

"I don't care what your father wants to do, I won't be separated from you!"

These words start up Pete's tear glands again, and his eyes well up with tears again in an instant, endlessly rolling down his cheeks.

"You won't break up with me... do you really mean it...? No matter what... my father says... please, don't... don't leave me..."

"I'll never break up with you! No matter what happens... Don't even think about it!"

The young man said in a firm and fierce tone, then he held the other person even more tightly. After some time, he calmed himself down and continued to tell his boyfriend what he most wanted to hear in a sweet voice. 

"I love you so much... how can I stand being separated from you?"

Pete listened to his words, his hands held onto the other person's clothes tightly making them wrinkle. When Pete buried his head in Ae's shoulder, he remembered what Ae had told him before... "you have a boyfriend now, why do you bury your head on your knees? Your boyfriends shoulders are always here for you..." Pete has never forgot what Ae said to him, and for the rest of his life, this shoulder will be a major support. 

"I don't want to break up... I don't..."

"No one can separate us!"

The door opened, and the two people hugging looked in the direction of the sound. They looked at the person, who had a serious expression on their face standing at the door.

Putch had only argued with her ex husband for a couple minutes, but she looked so exhausted already looking a few years older. This also made Ae realize that  his lover's mother also felt exhausted thanks to the situaton, but when he saw her determined eyes, his respect for Putch became much greater.

"Mom... father, he..."

"Your father has gone Pete."

When Putch finished, she came closer to her child and sat. She wiped her son's tears, but she was also wanting to cry.

"Mom is sorry, I let you witness this type of thing again..."

"I think that I should go out first."