Ch.47

Third Person

Although Kirakorn is not the type of person that likes to rethink and dwell on something over and over again, to say it straight, he's not one who likes the ruthless type of person. Which is the precise reason why the events of the last couple of days is still circling around his head.

It's also not just about the evil person themselves but more about finding himself in a constant conflicting battle of opinions with his own thoughts. And his thoughts always go beyond the initial theme...

He kissed me...

No, wait!  Why the hell am I thinking about this?!

I'm falling in love? ... No!, that's not it... I shouldn't think of that!

What else?

What do I hold in my heart?

He shook his head to trow his thoughts away and continued...

-Ranked at number two for the man that all the girls want to date... Although he's a married man to a truly beautiful wife, he's only 0.01 points below the number one spot. He shakes the heart of millions of young girls, a true Prince charming... A gentleman of high society...

"Is there really such exaggeration?"

That's right, there's only one thing that remains in Cantaloupe's mind...

"Is he really his biological brother? How is it that they look so different? He has a completely different style. "

Can lowered his head quickly focusing his eyes on the new glossy screen of his new phone. Reading an article about a gentleman of brown hair. He was reminded of the younger brother just upon seeing him and discovered that they did not share any blood type relation. Except for the fact that they both spoke three foreign languages.

"I don't know why they speak so many languages... It's difficult including for me to understand certain things in my own language. But how is it possible for someone to know how to perfectly speak more than one?"

Can shrugged and continued to read the internet article about Tin's brother.

"His mother is British, Six feet and two inches (6'2)... how much is that? ... One foot is equal to to thirty centimeters, one hundred and eighty... and... six?... Oh come on! Couldn't they have written this with words that everyone understood? Who has the time to calculate what six feet equals to in centimeters or whatever..."

Can keep complaining learning about the general situation of the man that had been so unpleasant and then downloaded the family photo to take a closer look at him.

Tin's brother had his hands on the shoulders of a lovely elegant lady, probably his wife. His other hand held the hand of a small child that could possibly be his son and Tin's nephew. The'res no signs of violence in the picture.

If Tin hadn't said it himself, he probably wouldn't have believed that the smiling good lad in the photo was evil.

The article also mentioned in the interview who the family was. A loving person that has no energy to give others the attention, who's made friends with half the country, ready to help in all that they need.

It doesn't matter what Can reads in the article, it looks like everyone is finding the family man to be the most powerful and important.

The longer I look at his face the more sick I feel. It really bothers me! He's a scum, I want to punch him!

(Can is always making people catch his hands. Personally I'm excited to see this in season two whenever that comes out.)

But for the small eyed melon, this article did not change his perspective on the guy and you could say that what is written is a bit exaggerated but is he... he really chose to believe Tin. And no one can change his mind on the matter.