Ch:19 Answers

Third person

"Please be my boyfriend... Please, be Ae's boyfriend, na khrab..."

Ae's voice resounded in the locker room, as he tightly held Pitchaya, hugging him in a corner of the otherwise empty room.

Both were still breathing hard trying to recover their breath from what they had just done. The hot temperature of their bodies remains to be tamed...

... be my boyfriend...

Pete is having trouble processing the things that are happening and it makes no sense to ask him a question right now because he's still melting under Ae's arms. His eyes are full of tears, showing just how shocked he was hearing the question.

The question repeats itself in Pete's mind over and over.

This was not like the type of outcome he had imagined in his small fantasies, in the hopes that his one sided relationship with Ae would progress. But the one thing that captured his heart was that Ae called himself by his name when he asked him.

(Note: talking about yourself in third person is a sweet and affectionate way of talking in Thai)

He sounded so sweet, I never expected a fierce, well-built guy like Ae would go above their limits to tell him about his feelings in such a cute and romantic way.

That was the cutest proposal in all of history...

... Be Ae's boyfriend na krab...

Man! Ae begs me to be his boyfriend... He's asking me to be in a relationship with him.... Right?

However, The silent way in which Pete stayed was causing Ae to feel guilty about what he'd just done. He's aware that Pete likes him, but what he had just done is was nothing worse than "sexual assault", oh my God... He realized how quickly he turned into Pete's rapist without realizing it.

It all came from his selfish actions. Pete didn't agree to do this with him in the first place, but he couldn't help himself in doing it.

Well..

" Pete..."

"!!!"

The young master was tremendously scared when Ae reached out to grab his cheeks. Pete's eyes opened wide in surprise, it made him stop... His sharp eyes filled up with guilt after seeing the disaster he had made.

It's still visible on his hands.

Overall the things that have happened between them, Ae wished that his guilt wouldn't come between them. Because deep in his heart he knew that the feelings he has for young Pitchaya are genuine. The thing that made him lose control and step over the boundary was the feeling of not having any right of say over Pete. What happened today was way out of his control.

" I'm sorry, but.. What's your answer, khrab?"

He asked for the answer once more, bringing Pete out of his state of shock. His eyes stared directly at him before managing to say a few words.

" This... this isn't a joke, Ae, right? Please, tell me... that you're sure about this..."

Ae isn't messing with me, right? He asked me to be his boyfriend, right?

Ae frowned and almost moved Pete's head with his hand until he realized that he was still disorderly and sticky with what they had just done.

He stopped himself and instead said in all seriousness while blushing in remembering what had just happened between them.