Ch:22 Presents and excuses

Ae

I don't get it.

Why am I always thinking about sex whenever I get close to Ai'Pete?

Is this normal?

In the past before we weren't in a relationship the only things I thought about doing to him were to touch his cheeks or hug him and kiss his lips (occasionally), But now... I'm starting to hope I have sex with him.

*Sighhh

I had always thought of Ai'Pete's spongy cheeks, his soft hands and silky hair even before I knew that I liked him.

Don't ask me why that was, because I don't know the reason for it either. I recently discovered it myself when I realized that he's someone that I see as more than just a friend. And like I've said, I've wanted to push him down on the bed and make love to him all day ever since we started dating.

Fucking shit! I'm really fucking curios about how Pete would look like completely naked with his skin blushing red.

"!Shit! Fuck! Fucking shit! Fuck! Stop thinking perverted things about your boyfriend, Ai'Ae!"

*Door opens*

" Come, na, Aim... !There's absolutely nothing wrong in having perverted thoughts about my girlfriend."

Ai'Pond returned back to our shared dorm. He was still talking to his girlfriend on the phone and drying his hair with a towel.

Why does the whole world love to take their phones in the shower?

I have no Idea what Aim screamed at the idiot Ai'Pond, but the idiot burst into laughter at her response.

" Hahahaha! Too late, Aim. You can't stop a man's needs. And also, you were the one that told me that men are more naturally perverted than girls. And you're trying to stop your boyfriend now...? Or what do you think?... Would you prefer me doing it while thinking of someone else?"

I don't know what the conversation is about, but I think he's talking about an inappropriate subject with his girlfriend, based on that stupid grin the idiot has on his face.

I had the chance to speak with ChaAim before because I was curious about how she managed Ai'Pond. She looks like a girl that would never want a guy like Pond as her boyfriend, but it turned out that she's more easy going than what I first thought.

" I would prefer that Pond would speak to me directly instead of behind my back. The girls nowadays are not naive enough not to know about guy's 'pass times', Ae."

I couldn't have agreed more with ChaAim at that time. I listened to what she had to say, taking mental notes on important things that could help me better understand my situation with Ai'Pete.

Isn't it too early to be talking about such things with his girlfriend right now? It hasn't even been a month since they've started dating.

" Okay, good night. I'll see you in my dreams, na khrab."

Ai'Pond teases ChaimAim before hanging up.

And then he turns to look at me...

No, no, no.... I know what he's going to do. So I fled to the bathroom...

"Ai'Ae, Ai'Ae, Ai'Ae.... Listen to me... my girlfriend is sooo adorable. We talked about many things until we ended up with perverted things. I imagined her face when she was yelling at me and it made me unable to think of such things about her. She's really so cute! She's always making a face where she pretends to be mad at me, but she's really blushing red at the same time."