Ch:9 Adolescent needs

Third person

Ae comes out of the restroom after his shower and sees that Pete was wearing the hotel robe once again. He starts to feel guilty every time that he looks at Pete. He had done that while thinking of Pete. He almost gets a hard on again just by thinking about the soft touches of Pete's body.

"I'm sorry"

Ae says that he's sorry once again. He's unsure of how to get rid of his guilt. Pete looks at him without comprehending.

"What... why are you sorry?'

Pete stutters out, unable to make eye contact with Ae. Ae's touches on his stomach made him feel like his fingers could burn his entire body at any minute. He could still feel that warmth of Ae's touch.

"I... I'm sorry for hurting you when I applied the ointment."

Ae is hesitant to say.

Pete, overwhelmed by the heat he felt, turned his gaze and looked out the window.

"I'm... I'm also sorry."

I'm sorry that you helped me put medicine on, but it made me think about lustful things about you.

They remain in silence, both worrying about one another. Ae sighs and recklessly shakes out his hair.It's funny how he took a shower in someone else's hotel room, when he was going to get dirty again on his way back to the dorms. The IC hotel and the dorms were.... really far from each other.

" Umm, I'm heading back to the dorms now. Make sure you lock the door once I'm gone. I'll come back tomorrow morning..."

"Ae, don't leave!"

Pete interrupts, taking hold of Ae's arm. Ae stops talking and quickly looks at Pete, but Pete is quick to divert his eyes. Ae comes closer to him. Pete was shaking as if he couldn't escape Trump's shadow.

" Are you still scared?"

Pete bites his lips. He was conflicted with his feelings. He feels bad for having to bother Ae again and to ask him to stay out of pure selfishness.

Pete really hopes that Ae will stay with him, even if it's a bother to Ae.

"Pete, I've said time and time again. I'm a straight forward guy. If I want to say something, I say it without a second thought. And I wish you would do the same towards me. Should I make it a habit to always remind you?"

He sounded a bit offended, but his hands gently stocked Pete's hair. A heavy feeling came over him, Pete looked at him with his slightly ajar red lips. He was looking at him without a blink.

Ae is cooler than anyone else; Ae is kinder than any other person.

Pete quietly says: " Will... will you stay with me?"

Ae who's standing by the bed looks at Pete.

Pete came closer and grabbed a piece of his shirt, sobbing while looking at him with big fearful puppy eyes.

" I'm scared... I'm really scared... I don't want to be alone.... Can't you stay with me?"

Pete's face looks like that of a scared child in an unstable situation that could make people's heart break. Ae was also affected, but this Pete also looks strangely beautiful in his eyes.

Okay, Ae doesn't think it's realistic with Pete's frown, clear eyes and model appearance. But Ae is heartbroken seeing Pete's scared eyes and red nose. Ae sighs.

Is this a different feeling from how I love my niece?

"Okay. Okay. I'll stay with you. We don't know if that bastard will come back again, so I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving you here all alone."