Ch:21 Thinking ahead

Third person

Tin had left about twenty minutes ago, but the two guys were still sitting calmly at the table. Pete felt bad seeing how mad Ae was when he was confronted by Tin. He's never seen him this mad before.

He's seen him get mad enough to hit P'Trump, but he seems different this time. He can't seem to control his emotions right now.

" Ae, please don't listen to Tin, Na? He's always like that... but he's never harmed anyone."

Pete had been trying to calm Ae down to the best of his abilities. He also wasn't happy about what Tin had said to his boyfriend, but he's learned that Tin can't hold back his poisonous mouth just from being assigned the seat next to him in class throughout the whole semester.

However, not once since the day Pete's met him, has he seen or heard about Tin harming a person.

" That piece of shit!..."

Ae was about to say more, but he stopped when he turned and saw the young master tightly clutching his watch with a pale face, he decided to let out his frustration with a deep breath.

" Forget it."

He sat correctly in his seat again and remained quiet the remainder of the time that they were in the restaurant.

" I'm heading back to my dorm."

"But you still have your morning classes."

Pete already knows his class schedule. In any case, Ae didn't seem to care.

" I'm skipping."

He declares and takes Pete's hand to lead him out of the restaurant.

Pete remained silent on the way back to campus and to Ae's dorm. He couldn't manage to say a thing anyway. He wished to tell Ae that he didn't care what Tin had said, but seeing the rage in Ae's face kept him from saying so. He thought it might have the opposite effect on his boyfriend and would only make him feel worse.

So he walked the whole way behind Ae worrying about him.

Did I mention that Pete returned with Ae all the way to his dorm?

" It's a bit disorganized, but please take a seat."

Nothing had changed since the last time that he's been in that room. There were still posters of soccer players hanging at random on one side of the room and a poster of AV pornstars on Pond's side of the room.(Pond conserves the poster with his enormous porn collection in spite of him having a girlfriend). Literally all around the room, the floor, table, desk and bed.

" Ae... I..."

" I'm sorry..."

Ae suddenly interrupted Pete.

The taller guy looked fixedly at his boyfriend's broad shoulders in confusion, asking himself why he's the one apologizing right now?

Ae hasn't done anything wrong. He should be the one apologizing to him for having him meet up with Tin.

" Why are you apologizing? You haven't done anything wrong, khrab."

" Of course I have."

He said, but... Pete still didn't understand.

" I'm not mad that he told us to break up. I'm mad at myself because I envy your friend..."

Ae sighed, looking at the pile of books he's holding while thinking of the reason behind his rage.

" I'm a simple university student. I can't help you track down Ai'Trump and have no means to get your stolen items back..."