Love by Chance

The white clouds lifted into the high of the sky. The colors of the blue sky and ocean were mixing together. Wave after wave hit the sandy beach. The fresh breeze wind gently blew, bringing the fresh aroma of the sea to the tourist sitting on sandy beach. This romantic scenery was perfect for couples in love, but... *cough*...

"Tin, don't stop! Peel faster! You're not feeding me fast enough."

Except for an idiotic couple... No, put it clearly, except for a handsome young master and a dumb boy sitting at a restaurant close to the coast. The strapping young master was wearing name brands, he held a pair of scissors on one hand and a crab leg on the other and was concentrated on getting the crab meat out of the shell and onto the plate of... the dumb boy that loved to eat.

"Do it yourself."

Tin said, yet his hands didn't stop doing what he was doing despite being tired. 

"I don't want to. I've been tired the whole week, I'm only spoiling myself for the weekend. Isn't it like that? This week, no, this whole month I had client after client. My arms hurt plus both my arms and legs are sore even my hip goes numb. You can feel how tense those muscles are just by touching them. My mouth also hurts, so that's why you have to pamper me!"

Kirakorn grabbed his boyfriends hand that was covered in crab meat, and placed it on his waist forcing his hand to push against those tense muscles making the people round them to curiously look at them.

What kind of job made his whole ache after meeting with a client... It sounded like...

"Stop your yammering. You're making other people miss judge you."

"Hm? Misunderstand? what? What's so wrong about it? I'm a personal trainer, what's so wrong with me saying that I have clients? I even have to do my best to please them. Yesterday, I did a yoga pose incorrectly and now my hips hurt. What don't they understand?"

"A great anvil is not afraid of a the hammer." And this "anvil" was also very talkative to the point that it makes others misunderstand. Tin sighed deeply and returned to pealing the crab legs.

"Never mind"

"Hey! Why are you in such a bad mood?"

Can asked looking at his boyfriend shake his head while peeling the crab legs. Tin slowly responded.

"I'm not mad. You thought that you were the only one that's working. I have a job too. I've just come back to Thailand from a business trip in the U.S. Why do I have to be the only one pampering?"

"Yeah, you're right."

Can observed his handsome boyfriend in silence. He looked more handsome than usual.

 Both have been graduated for almost a year now. After discussing with his father, Tin started to work immediately. He didn't study his masters like his mother wanted. And Can... was happily working as a personal trainor.

The reason that I said that my boyfriend has turned more handsome is because... Tin's suit was truly attractive. He looked just like those rich young masters. Everyone that looked at him for a brief moment would know that he's not just a casual business man but none other than son of the owner of the company. He also smiles more often lately. (Even though it was required to do so for his job) He caught the attention of all the girls around him but... He keeps on being madly in love with just a single person... me... 

"Say ah, let Can feed you Tin~~"

He spoke in a "tone worthy of a smack"  but the listener felt very calm because of it. The shrimp was brought up to his mouth. Tin turned to look at the smiling person that was squinting his eyes. He still looked as stupid as the first day that they met.