Romance? (Jeff the Killer x Reader )

A/N: forgive me, I'm very rusty. It's been a while since I've written anything

"Where was he? Did he really just leave me alone to go smoke and go on a spree with BEN? That jerk! " Your mind was running. Today was supposed to be your twos day. Your year anniversary of being together. The whole mansion knew because Jeff was so proud that he had kept you that he just HAD to brag to the whole damned building. You think even poor Griny cat heard about it. But here that idiot was, out with BEN getting his hands dirty and leaving you to sit alone in the woods in the nicest dress you had.

"Asshole..." You mumbled to yourself. 

"What was that?" Jeff came popping out from a tree upsidedown like spiderman. As expected, he was covered in blood. You glared at him,

"Asshole!!" You yelled obviously upset. Jeff fell out of the tree after your lips closed. With a grunt, he got up and wiped himself off. His charcoal-like hair fell into his pale face and he stared at you with those never closing eyes. You could never be mad at him for long, his eyes were like a love trance. "...Fine but you're still a jerk"

Jeff sneered his 'nose' and pat your head a bit, "I brought you back gifts from my trip love."  Gifts? Did he really bring you things? But before you could think anymore your smiley boyfriend pulled out a bag that was wet. You look at him weird out. "Just open it!" He shoved the strange bag towards your body. Slowly opening the bag you saw a human heart and just looked back up at Jeff. 

The thing is, you weren't a killer like Jeff. Slender wouldn't let you live in the mansion unless you killed someone or married Jeff. But you would need the signature. Aka the O with an X. From what you heard from BEN, Jeff, and even Lj it's super painful to receive. This has put off your wedding pans a lot. 

"It's a heart! I wanted to give you mine. But Ej told me that I needed by heart so I gave you someone else's in place of mine!" 

"Romantic...." You felt sick just holding the bag. It was cold and wet, but even worse it was getting blood on your dress. 

"Go ahead, put your hand in and feel inside the heart"

You looked at Jeff with a face of pure horror. Was he kidding? Apparently not because the cold killer just sat there and stared at you waiting. Reluctantly you reached into the bag and felt the slimy contents. You closed your eyes to not think about it but soon you felt something weird. Pulling it out, you realized it was a human finger with a ring on it. 

...Did he...

Just propose with a severed finger?

"Do you like it! I saw that lady wearing it and it made me think of our beautiful E/C eyes"

"Jeff..."

"Yes?"

"You're an idiot"

A/N2: I hope you all liked it. This was my test run to get back into writing.