Princess (William Afton x Age regressed!Reader)

This is an Age Regression fanfic. It's completely SFW. Idk...I feel like William would make a good caregiver. Reader used AFAB pronouns
TW; Word "daddy", pink?

"Baby?" William opened the door to their shared bedroom. HIs tiny lover curled up in a ball on their bed, covered by blankets and pillows. "Darling are you ok?" He carefully walked over and sat next to her. He watched as her head shook side to side, staying silent. He thought for a moment, then reached over to the side table. "Are you little?" He said, holding up a pacifier. She sat up and looked up at him, tears in her eyes, and nodded. Crawling into William's lap and taking the paci, she looked up at him. William softly smiled and wiped her tears, "It's ok baby, it's ok to be little and it's ok to be sad." He stood up with her in his arms," Now, how about we get you dressed in something cute princess?" She just nodded. William opened the closet with one hand, "Pick out what you'd like. Daddy will help you get dressed ok?" She nodded once again and looked at all the colorful and cute options.

Eventually, she picked out a pink frilly dress with a bow. William happily set her down on the bed and helped her get changed, Making the bow in the bow perfect. "There, my perfect little princess" He left a soft kiss on her forehead and picked her up once more. "What would you like to do? Play with toys, color-" He was cut off by a squeaking noise. "You wanna color baby?" She nodded in response. William once again put her down on the bed, making his way over to the closet. He took out a princess coloring book and crayons, placing them down at the small table he kept in the room just for his princess. She crawled over, picking up a pink and green crayon softly.

She then looked up at William and handed him the green one. "You want me to color too?" He held the crayon in his large palm. She just nodded and opened to a page with a princess in a tree. He let out a small laugh, "Ok Princess. Daddy will color with you."They sat in silence for a bit, her coloring the dress pink messily, while William started with the tree. He made sure it was within the lines and not scratchy. "Daddy" Finally she let out a word. He smiled, happy to see his princess talking again. "Yes, Princess?"
"I love you"
"I love you too"