Strings (Masky x Hoodie)

A/N: different than usual, but wattpad deleted the original one.

Masky flung the unlocked door wide open. Trudging into the tidy kept room, he tossed his handheld weaponry on the dark oak dresser. He grunted in displeasure, for the mission he had just returned from was a failure. Hoodie, who had been sharpening his blade upon his bed, looked up at the white masked figure.

"R-rough night?" He stuttered slightly, the feminine masked man cursed to himself under this breath before looking at his teammate.

"Yeah" He mumbled angrily, plopping down on his cot. Masky started to take off his heavy boots as Hoodie nodded sympathetically. Once Masky got his weighty boots, he sighed and rested on the covers.  The frowning masked man stood from his makeshift bed and made his way over to Masky. He sat down with a creak, making Masky twitch a bit.

"You twitched like Toby..." Hoodie commented, this made the white masked figure to stiffen up.

"Never compare me to Rogers, ever again." He spoke coldly, Hoodie didn't even flinch, he just nodded and continued to play with the sleeve of his jacket. Masky reached into his pocket to pull out a cigarette, but Hoodie stopped him by placing his gloved hand on Masky's wrist. 

"I thought we talked about this" He spoke silently, Masky grumbled faintly before shoving the small box back into his pocket. Hoodie dazed out, thinking about Masky and him. What was their relationship? Did they love each other? Was it just a friendship? or was is it just a bond simple co-workers would have? These questions kept swirling around his head, hurting his blinded heart with each moment.

He adored his bipolar partner. He loved how gracefull Masky killed when out on missions, and how in the wind, his dark mocha hair soared. H loved the rough sound of his voice, the tough texture of his fingertips, and the soft scent of smoke that always followed him. He inhaled lightly, to smell the fragrance he had grown to love. Letting out a small huff as he exhaled, in shivered in pleasure.

He wanted to be around Masky, and know what went on inside his scrambled head. Tim's scent was intoxicating to the quiet hooded man, and what he would give to be loved by the immoral man beside him. Again, his thoughts started to wander. He thought about Tim's soft warm lips upon his neck, and them sharing a long embrace. Hoodie gushed over his imagination, but this didn't go unnoticed.

"What?" Masky asked sternly. Hoodie was knocked out of his entrancing thoughts, he just shrugged. Masky didn't say anything, but he took off his mask. He wiped the sweat from his head, running his fingers through his hair. Hoodie watched as the man he loved did this, he did this every day, just sat and watched. He watched as the brunette shuffled his hair, these actions always made more interesting thoughts to appear in Brains cranium. But, like always, he shook them away.   

"M-Masky?" Hoodie squeaked out. This caught the gruff mans attention, causing him to look at his partner.

"What is it Hoodie? You've been acting strangely lately?" He asked, wanting to know what was going on with his best friends. Hoodie stayed quiet for a short moment, before opening his mouth,

"I-I want to k-know what our relationship is..." He looked away from his crush. Tim looked at him completely taken back. He searched for words, yet he couldn't find any. Nothing could describe the feeling that has just burst inside him, it was like tingles had taken over his body. His mind was blank for once. Usually, it was always filled with those horrible headaches, but now, it was empty. Something he had never experienced before.

"Well, what do you want it to be?" He finally managed to release words from his lips. Hoodie looked away shyly, he hated being like this, it was embarrassing for him. But Tim wasn't having it.

"Look, Brian, we can't figure something out until you answer me." He leaned closer to Hoodie, trying to get that feeling again. It felt as if he had a new addiction, at this moment he had completely forgotten about his itch to smoke. Brian, who had heard his name leave his crushes mouth, made him blush intensely. Tim smirked and chuckled,

"I think I know your answer~" He cooed in a mocking way. Hoodie swallowed, biting his lip he made a leap of faith. He pinned Masky to the cot, this unexpected action caught Tim off guard. Hoodie breathed heavily and threw his mask across the small dark room. This revealed that Brian had a crimson blush across his cheeks, and drool leaked slowly from his lips. Masky let out a grunt as he hit the covered suddenly, he then stared into Hoodie's eyes.

Just by looking into Brians orbs, he could predict the answer. He could see the want and pure lust in the faded colors of Brian's eyes. Tim reached the back of Brian's neck, making his head get closer to its destination. Their lips connected, dancing in unison. Brian ran his gloved hand through Tim's greasy brown hair, Tim, on the other hand, was trying to be on top. He despised being the submissive.H e tried to shove Hoodie to be the aggressive one, but it ended in a thump to the floor.

Hoodie let out a groan of pain as he reached down and rubbed his sore arse. Masky petted his head in apology, Masky couldn't but things like that into words, so he had to use his movement as words. Hoodie pecked Masky on the cheek before sitting on the cot,

"You w-wanted to be o-on top huh?" He asked Masky nodded lightly. Hoodie let out a small chuckle, it was airy and rough, they never seemed to laugh anymore. Ever since the had been 'hired' by The Operator, they lost a part of their humanity, almost like marionettes dancing when he pulled on their puppet strings. But, now was different, they had complete control of their thoughts, bodies, and emotions.

Masky placed himself on top of Hoodie with a sense of victory. He teasingly licked Brian's neck, a shiver slithered down his spine, along with a quiet airy gasp. Hoodie gripped Masky's hair as he continued to suck and bite at his partner's neck. Hoodie gripped tightly at Masky's jacket,

"M-Masky!" He jumped unexpectedly when Masky bit his neck. Brian's vital fluid seeped from the wound. "Why d-did you b-bite me?!" He asked astonishedly, Masky let out a growl before throwing them onto the cot. He tangled their legs together and wrapped his arm around the smaller figure.

"Brian..." He whispered, pecking his cheek. Brian smiled lightly, before tangling his fingers once again through Tim's dark hazel hair. 

"What Tim..." He whispered back.

"I Love you" Tim answered, kissing Brians forehead. Brian smiled,

"I Love you too" He returned the affection. But, just like the other times, they won't remember.

Their master wipes their minds free of happiness, and emotions such as love. Events such as this one have happened time and time again, but each time they were ripped of their hearts, and blinded of their feelings. They are controlled by their master, acting as dolls to please the dark that has taken a latch on their souls. They cannot express themselves in such a way, for they are on strings.