Thanksgiving Feast (Masky x Slendermans Daughter!Reader)

Sweet sweet November. The poor month that's always skipped due to Christmas being in the following month. But, to you, it was a sweet time for pumpkin spice and scarfs. And, not to forget Thanks Giving, a time where you can stuff your face with food until your stomach pops.

Currently, you were walking to your father's house for Thanksgiving dinner. He was a great cook and with your loving boyfriend of 2 years working for him, it was endless hours to spend with him. In your hands, you held a box filled with a surprise for him. Your father didn't know about your relationship with his proxy, but you were planning on telling him today. People always say it's much more peaceful to say things like that while they have a full tummy.

_____________________

"Dad!" You happily opened the door of the mansion. The smell of turkey and potatoes filled your nostrils.

"Oh, (y/n)! Welcome back darling" He suddenly appeared in front of you and gave you a big hug using his tendrils.

Finally, it was time to eat. Masky and hoodie sat across from you and your dad. You all ate in silence before you finally broke the ice,

"Daddy, can you hand me the salt?"

It was awkward to explain why both Slender and Masky reached for the salt...