Burning (Eyeless Jack x Tease!Reader)~Lime~

This summer was supposed to be fun. But here you were in a hot car with your boyfriend. Of course, the AC was broken. Jack just continued to watch the road and didn't say a word to you. You've been sitting bored and sweating hot for 2 hours now. Finally, you've just had enough.

Taking off your shirt, Jack finally noticed you.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

Of course, you just smirked and gave him a lustful look. You loved to tease him, he always squirmed in discomfort until he finally gave in.

"I'm hot, it's like 105 degrees~" You whined.

"Well, stop. What if we get pulled over..." His voice trailed off. Bingo.

Just to tease him a bit more you squished your chest together,

"Aww, but Jackie, doesn't the fear of getting caught makes it more exciting~"

He tensed more.

"No" He started, "Now put your shirt on" He cleared his throat.

________________________

It was evening time and finally, the heat started to cool down, and you were finally in a hotel room. You were on Jack's lap watching Tv.

"Oh, and (y/n)" Jack looked at you.

"Hm?" You responded sucking on lollipop you had in your mouth.

"If you EVER pull something like that, next time I won't hesitate to pull over and fuck you in the car until you beg for mercy" He stated darkly. Your face burst into a blush. "You understand?" He finished.

"Y-Yes Jackie"