Blades and Blossoms (Hoodie x Badass!Reader)

A/N: Hoodie is going to be acting a bit different here from other stories. I figured because he kills people and has to deal with other killers he wouldn't be a sweet bean. Thank you for listening to my TEDTalk.

You crept, this was it. Your moment. Your biggest accomplishment yet. You had found the rumored mansion. Filled with the monsters you'd looked up to for so long. You held the knife in your hand tighter and started approaching the dark and broken building. The wind blew, causing the empty trees to shake, it was beautiful, and it just so happened to be the place you had a request from. At 3 A.M you have received a strange request from the mansion, which was exciting so you just had to take it.

One your way to the porch, a yellow blur tackled you to the ground. In instinct, you grabbed it and threw it off of you and pinned it to the forest floor, knife in hand. Once you looked at your attacker you let go, it was Hoodie.

"Nice reflexes chick" His smug voice was muffled from the mask. You huffed,

"Don't startle me like that if you don't wanna be missing your vocal cords" You sneered. He just chuckled as you helped him up.

"You must be (Y/n)" Hoodie held out his gloved hand for a shake, which you ignored and looked at him.

"Uhh, yeah. Why am I here?" You got straight to the point, no point for chitchat.

"The boss has an interest in you, that's either really good or really bad" You just nodded and continued the short journey to the building. "Oh, that's a fake, let me show you the real one" Hoodie grabbed you, holding down your thrashing arms. Next thing you knew you were in front of a huge mansion.

You both walked into the tall building, the monsters practically infested the place, each doing their own thing. Hoodie led you to two large wooden doors,

"This is His office" You nodded in understanding, opening the door to start a new life.

___________________________________________________

"HOODIE GET BACK HERE" You screeched, slashing your trusty blade at him. He was currently running way with a large handful of your undergarments. Pouncing on the red-handed culprit you pinned him down, then punched him in the face before taking back your precious cargo.

"Worth it" He smiled, having his mask off.

"Mhm, Perv" You kneed him in the crotch.

"A-AHH! OW HEY!" rolled away from you, "That was mean"

"Then don't steal my stuff"

He looked at you, his eyes sparkled. A small blush appeared on your cheeks.

"Oh? Falling for me?" He smirked, to which you pecked his lips and started to walk away, leaving him in shock.

"Maybe a little" You smiled. "Also," You turned, "Thanks for leaving me flowers every day"

Hoodie stood embarrassed, he had liked you since day one. So, he'd leave flowers at your door every day.

"One more kiss?" He asked, only to have a knife in the wall behind him 2cm away from his head, "I'll take that as a maybe"