Pervert (BEN DROWNED x reader)

It was late autumn, the leaves that have now fallen brown and orange are among many on the ground. (Y/n) looked around, pulling her grey scarf closer to her cold face. A gust of wind blew the leaves up, causing them to fly towards the young female. She stiffened up, trying to warm herself.

She took a small sip from her cup, the hot liquid warmed her. She smiled, and so did the man in her phone. He was always with me, no matter what. He enjoyed watching her every move, so naturally, he stayed with her. Yet, (Y/n) knew he was there.

(Y/n) arrived home, quickly entering her house to get away from the fierce weather. She sighed.

"Man, it's freezing out there!" She shivered at the thought and went to take a warm bath.

She got to the bathroom and undressed as normal, and turned on the hot water. She smiled warmly as she lowered herself into the tub, sighing at the comfort of the water. BEN stared, not knowing what to do. She had left her phone in the bathroom, something she never did.

Of course, it just had to be the one thing he was deathly afraid of. He stared from within the electronic device. (Y/n) relaxed peacefully in her bath, she glanced. Her face grew red once she saw her phone sitting stilling on the counter.

"BEN YOU PERVERT! YOU BETTER NOT BE WATCHING!" She freaked, quickly pouncing from the warm water to her phone, and chucking it into her room. She panted.

BEN, on the other hand, was smiling in glee. The sight he had just seen was a beautiful one, one he wouldn't be seeing in a long time, so he took a mental picture. He giggled goofly.

"BEN!" (Y/n) screeched again, this time knocking him out of his trace. He showed himself.

(Y/n) was now dressed, and glaring at the elf-like boy. BEN smiled.

"What? I didn't see anything" He cooed. (Y/n) stared daggers into him.

"Pervert..." She whispered. BEN smirked,

"But I'm your pervert" He replied, gaining a darker blush from her.

"Shut up" She squealed.

"Nope, You know you love me" BEN hugged her.

"...Yeah, forever and ever..." She hugged back and whispered.

"And forever more" BEN finished, kissing her lightly. "Now, can you help me with...down there...please?" He motioned downwards. (Y/n) pushed him away,

"Pervert"