Strange Night (Drunk!Eyeless Jack x Captive!Reader)

CW: As always for my writings. I write serious topics and they can be triggering for some. continue at your own risk. 

Was this for real?

My captor? The man who's been tormenting me for months...

SMASH

Another bottle hit the floor and shattered all over the floor. The fate to sixteen other bottles. It was honestly astounding how much liquor he could handle. 

He had come home upset. You didn't bother to ask, in fear of what the man could do. If you're being honest with yourself, you didn't even know if it was a man or not. To you, he was more like a demon sent from hell or some sort of monster. Who would've thought you'd end up like this, all due to asking a cute boy out after a class. 

___

"Hey!" You ran up to a brunette boy. You had sat behind him all year in your anatomy class. Every day you admired his fluffy brown hair and pale skin, and his intelligence. He was at the top of the class, everyone loved him. Right? right?

"hm?" He turned his shoulder to look at you. His soft brown orbs meeting with your own (e/c), you felt things get silent in the hallway. Better make things fast. 

"Let's go on a date" You murmured silently. It was an embarrassing thing to ask after all. He just smiled and said,

"of course" 

___

"FUCK"

Bottle number twenty hit the floor, joining its brothers in the sea of glass on the floor. You gazed down at all the shards, it was all over. There was no moving without getting cut, but he rose from his seat. oh no 

He stood there for a moment, wobbling a little, then looked over in your direction. 

"Oh stop looking-" He hiccuped, "You're lucky to be fucking witnessing this!"

You looked down to not aggravate him more. But, it was too late. He was pissed off. 

He started to talk over, stepping over the glass and cutting his feet. Black ooze leaked through his socks, he seemed not phased by it at all though. Soon he reached your little mattress in the corner, grabbing your arm. 

"..." he just stared at you. It was one of the rare occasions he didn't wear the mask. You didn't know which you preferred. The emotionless mask or his eyeless grey face. Expecting to be in pain soon, you winced and closed your eyes. But pain never hit your senses. You opened one eye slightly. 

"You really don't know..." he was embracing your smaller form. You stayed still confused, was this a trick? Black tears trickled down your back. Is he...crying? "Kitten, they're going to take you from me"

....

kitten?

and who's they?

"No...I won't allow it" He tightened his grip. "Would you like the chain off?"

You quickly nodded. This was your chance. A chance to escape. 

"Well too bad Kitten. It stays on" His body weight started to lead more onto you. This jerk really-

"Jack you're heavy-!" You yelled out as he started to lose consciousness from the alcohol. Soon enough, he was snuggling and nuzzling against you and snoring. "Hmph...."

____

"Ugh...My fucking head..."

dumdass....but I guess I'm stuck with this dumbass forever. 

"Ow" Your head started to hurt too. It was the worst head pain you had ever felt, you felt as if it was going to explode... 

I̸̘̻̹͝s̷̨̨̨͉̻̭̤͔͚̬̜̈́̏̾̓͂̾̌̋͛̆̈́̾͛͜͝͝ ̸̯̙̯̓͌̈̐̆͆͊́̽̚͝t̶͓͇̰͇̣̩̼̿̿̐̀̽̕̚͜ḩ̸̢̱͍̟̝̣̳̜̬̼̱̈́́̀͌̀̉̀̌͆͗̌̂̊̀̃ȋ̷̭̬͇̞̆̇̀́̔͆̒̔̍́͒͊̕͜ͅs̷͚̱̳̝̟̊̋̀̑͒̿̾̔̆̈́͊̚͠ ̶͈͕̘͙̯͓̋̈́̈́̚ṫ̷̛̞̱̯̯͒̈́̊͛́͆͆̋̚ͅh̶̢̛͇͙͍̮́̎͐͊͋͆̾̽̋̐̈́̚ͅe̸̻͈̻̯̦̲͇̜̲͚̓m̸̧̼͎̙̣̯͈̲͕̳̭̘̯̒̾̃̿̾̈̉̽̀̆͆̓͘͝?̸̨̢̡̰̝̹̗͚͎̦̩̹̪̂>̷̬̼̦̱̥͖͉̯̞̆̀͛̒́̆̿̑͌͂̄̀̌͘͝ͅ