Rich Girl (Slenderman x Spoiled!Reader)

A/N: I'm so sorry in advance

Slender looked around his empty mansion. He made it so it was just him and his love, (Y/n). He had all of his proxies, and followers move out to little cabins he provided. He adored the smaller mortal. She was everything he could ever want.

"Slender!" The girl shouted, snapping him from his thoughts. He quickly turned to find his lovely partner. She didn't to be pleased though. "My dresses don't fit anymore!" She wined. Slender let out a happy sigh.

"Ok, We'll go shopping for new ones love, whatever you want. No matter the price." Slender said, wanting to spoil his girlfriend of 3 years now. The girl's eyes softened.

"Really?" She asked softly. Slender nodded and scooped her up in his long arms, nuzzling his face (I mean, you know) into her neck.

"Yes," He carried her to their room. He had decorated the room to please (Y/n), anything she wanted to be in the room was there. He didn't mind spending money on her, or how much she cost weekly. He actually enjoyed watching her spend his money. He wished she would spend more sometimes. He wanted only the best for his darling.

"I love you Slender" (Y/n) smiled before kissing where his mouth would be.

"I love you too (Y/n)" Slender tucked (Y/n) into their puffy (f/c) comforter with matching silky sheets. He made sure all the pillows were puffed to perfection. He watched her as she slowly fell into sleep.

She always had made Slender happy. No matter what his proxies told him about this being a toxic relationship. He didn't care, she was the only thing he wanted.

___________________________________

The next day they went to only the highest-end stores to shop. Slender had (Y/n) try on almost everything. He adored taking her shopping.

"What about this one Slendy?" (Y/n) turned to him. Slender nodded.

"Anything you want love" Slender had been blinded by love. But she did truly love him, and he did truly love her. At the end of the trip, she had spent $9,670 (or 8,606.64 Euro). Guess what. Slender didn't mind, he loved her.