Good Morning (Homicidal Liu x YouTuber!Reader)

"And I will see all you lovelies, in the next video!" You exclaimed happily as you had just finished recording your video. After 4 endless hours of editing and cutting, you had finally finished and had time to yourself. Rare.

Plopping down on your soft velvet couch, you drifted off into much-needed slumber. Time passed by, hours and hours of rest happened and it was now 6 am. Your alarm blared loudly, telling you to get your lazy ass out of bed and to start the day. Yawning, you pushed the warm blanket off of you and stood up. Stretching as you made your way to the kitchen to make coffee.

As you groggily made coffee, something seemed off. Why were all the cupboards open? Had you done this the night previous? That couldn't be the case, you had only had a pre-made sandwich from the fridge yesterday before recording and passing out. Dropping the bag of coffee beans, you looked dead in the eyes of a man, standing in your kitchen.

Just as you were about to scream, he quickly ran and covered your mouth.

"Shut up and you might survive." He spoke coldly. You just nodded as he slowly let go, making sure you weren't going to make out any loud noises. "Now... I'm hungry..." this time his voice was softer and embarrassed almost. You stared at him blankly before letting out a soft laugh.

"That's all?" Your eyes gazed over the obviously taller male. He wore worn down winter clothing, and his face has stitches covering it.

"Stop laughing and make me food"

___________________________________________________

He chomped down and divoured the full breakfast you had cooked for him. Eggs, toast, bacon, hashbrowns. orange juice, and a small cookie on the side. You sat across from him, eating one slice of toat.

"arphet uf ging to epht? (Aren't you going to eat?)" He asked, his mouth still full of food. You chuckled and stated that one piece of toast would last you for a while. He shrugged and continued to eat.

"So what's your name?" You asked

"Liu" He answered as we swallowed the last of his meal. "No need to state your name, I know exactly who you are"

"Honestly, not surprised."

"Although, I had no idea who's apartment I had climbed into"

"Oh yeah? Are you a fan?"

"....Somewhat" He put his head down. "I watch your stuff when I use BEN's electronics"

You smiled, "You're just a big old softie. I'mma call you bear" His head shot up, "I am not!" Suddenly the colder voice was back.

"Uhh sorry" He coughed, "That's Sully"

You turned your head in confusion, "Multi-personality disorder?" You asked. He just responded with a simple nod.

Ever since that morning, Liu and even Sully became attached to you, and your cooking. They would visit every week to say hello and eat the delicious food you'd cook for them.

"Why didn't you become a chef?" Liu said as he scarfed down the last of the spaghetti in his dish.

"Because youtube blew up for me," You said as you typed a script.

"Well....(Y/n), I've been thinking....Sully too" He staggered off.

"Thinking about what?" You asked, turning your head to look at him, and removing your hands from the keyboard. He walked over to you and pecked your lips. Instantly you looked up at him,

"Oh, I've been thinking of that too" You smiled

"Well, I can finally say, Good morning darling" Liu said as he went in for another kiss.

And it would be like that forever....