Red ties (Soulmate!Hoodie x Male!Reader)

Slender never knew expecting things to end up the way they did. He never expected Hoodie to find someone her adored. He watched them closely for months, knowing their fate. He could see the red strings that tied around their ring fingers. They were destined to be together, so he couldn't pull them apart. He may have been a demon, but he couldn't bring himself to separate them.

They cuddled up to each other, giving the other their body heat. They both smiled. Of course, they never knew that they were bound to be together, they only knew that they loved each other very deeply. Hoodie never dreamed that he would love someone so much, and he never expected it to be a male. But love is love, therefore it never bothered him.

Everyone in the mansion could feel the strong feelings they shared. They would just awkwardly smile and wave at him. Who is him? (Y/n), Hoodies lover. Hoodie was very protective of him, never letting any of the others pastas' even look at him.

At this moment they were cuddling in the room they shared. Hoodie had it arranged just for them. He had it filled with (y/n)'s favorite colors and things. He cuddled up close to his lover, his item of happiness.

"I love you, (y/n)" Hoodie kissed his head. (Y/n) smiled, looking dearly at his love.

"I love you too" He replied. They shared a passionate kiss together. only parting once needing air. Hoodie never wore his mask around (Y/n), he loved him enough to allow him to see the real him. All his insecurities, weaknesses, and pain. (Y/n) helps him with all of them, and keeps a patch of love on each spot.

The red strings that attached the two were stronger than steel. No demon nor angel could separate the two, even the end of the world could not keep them apart. Hoodie and (Y/n) were true soulmates.

A/N: I tried, I'm not good at this kind of stuff.